Compliance Analyst at Iterable
Iterable is the growth marketing platform that enables brands to create, execute, and optimize campaigns to power world-class customer engagement across email, push, SMS, in-app and more with unparalleled data flexibility. We are an integrated, cross-channel solution—Iterable is built for marketers, trusted by engineers, and designed with intelligence. We know this space well: our product team built the growth systems that powered Twitter’s early success. We've raised a $60M Series D from top-tier investors like Index Ventures and CRV, and hundreds of companies like Zillow, SeatGeek, and Box rely on us to captivate their many millions of users.
Iterable's momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past three years and we have also made Best Places to Work - Denver for 2020. In addition, Wealthfront listed us on their 2020 Career Launching Companies List and we’ve earned ourselves a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100. We have a nationwide presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, and Denver, plus our first international office in London. Our values are Trust, Growth Mindset, Humility, and Balance, and you can learn more about how we live our values as we scale on Our Culture page or more about our history on our About Us page.
How you will make an impact:
Compliance Analysts are motivated team players who ultimately drive positive change in a company’s risk posture. This critical role ensures that risks which are known to the organization are evaluated and addressed in a timely manner. They partner with various stakeholders to achieve the common goal of preventing cybersecurity breaches. You’ll report directly to our Compliance Manager.
We're looking to expand our small but growing organization with teammates who are intellectually curious, willing to embrace challenges, all while keeping our company values of Humility, Trust, Growth Mindset, and Balance top of mind. One of our core values is growth mindset and Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description.
In this role you'll get to:
- Lead security and compliance risk assessments
- Problem solving to devise solutions, and present actionable risk information and remediation strategies
- Conduct regular checkpoints with stakeholders to assure remediation activities are effectively executed
- Create timely and accurate status reporting related to remediation activities
- Project manage cross-functional remediation efforts
- Support external audit engagements (i.e. SOC2, ISO, Customer-driven)
- Support compliance management efforts regarding GDPR and other privacy standards
We are looking for people who have:
- Prior experience partnering with Engineering, Legal and Sales organizations
- Customer service mindset and Iterable’s values of Growth Mindset, Trust, Humility and Balance
- Experience using compliance frameworks (ISO, NIST, PCI, SOC2, etc)
- Working knowledge of risk assessment fundamentals (impact analysis, residual risk analysis, mitigation strategies, etc)
- Experience managing risk remediation lifecycle
- Prior exposure and technical aptitude for understanding application and infrastructure vulnerabilities; especially in cloud environments.
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Competitive salaries, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
Iterable is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and strives to build a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Last Update: 8/17/2020