Compliance Analyst I at Vertafore
Vertafore is a leading technology company whose innovative software solution are advancing the insurance industry. Our suite of products provides solutions to our customers that help them better manage their business, boost their productivity and efficiencies, and lower costs while strengthening relationships.
Our mission is to move InsurTech forward by putting people at the heart of the industry. We are leading the way with product innovation, technology partnerships, and focusing on customer success.
Our fast-paced and collaborative environment inspires us to create, think, and challenge each other in ways that make our solutions and our teams better.
We are headquartered in Denver, Colorado, with offices across the U.S., Canada, and India.
Vertafore is seeking a full-time Compliance Analyst with a focus on governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) in Denver, CO to join its Privacy and Compliance team. As an analyst working in Vertafore's Denver office, you will start building knowledge to become the subject-matter expert within Vertafore's Privacy and Compliance program with a focus on compliance and risk management. This is a highly collaborative position, working with representatives from other key departments throughout Vertafore, ensuring that we have effective processes and controls in place, communicating with customers, and reporting on program status on a regular basis.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with management and business leaders to fulfill the Privacy and Compliance strategy
- Monitor and triage requests from current and prospective customers
- Effect changes throughout the organization
- Work with stakeholders throughout the company to understand their business needs and provide subject-matter knowledge and guidance
- Document incident responses
- Assist Privacy and Compliance projects to enhance Vertafore
- Generate collateral for use within sales and outward facing functions
MANDATORY SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Seeking candidate with 0 to 3 years relevant experience in information security and communications
- Hungry to learn and grow in a fast-growing technology company
- Clear communication skills, with the ability to write clearly and tailor messaging to the intended audience
- Can carry out specific tasks and execute plans while providing constructive feedback
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude in a dynamically changing environment
- Possesses strong organizational skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
DESIRED SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience in a fast-paced, ever-changing and growing environment
- Experience with MS Office products
- Outgoing personality and customer service orientation
- Requires minimal management attention-self managed and can work in a fluid environment
- Must be inquisitive and quick learner with attention to detail