Community Success Representative at Scaled Agile, Inc.
Community Success Representative
Scaled Agile, Inc., (https://www.scaledagile.com) is the provider of SAFe®, the world’s leading framework for enterprise agility.
Through learning and certification, a global partner network, and a growing community of over 400,000 trained professionals, Scaled Agile helps enterprises build better systems, increase employee engagement, and improve business outcomes.
Based in Boulder, Colorado, Scaled Agile is a member of the Pledge 1% corporate philanthropy movement, SAI contributes to the local community and seeks to inspire and encourage other companies to the same purpose.
Overview of the position:
As a member of our fun and collaborative community success team (we are not a call center) you will play a direct role in helping our global customers and student members achieve their goals of successful implementation of agile at scale and learning and certifying in SAFe. The Community team provides world class support to both internal and external customers and will play an integral part in our ongoing success. Opportunities for personal development including training and certification and growth exist as the company continues to expand and develop globally.
What you’ll be doing:
As a member of the Community Success team, you will be responsible for providing the highest level of customer service and support to our community members by:
- Contributing as part of the overall front line support for customers and partners online, over the phone and at events
- Responding to customer inquiries in a timely and courteous manner via phone and case management system
- Developing the knowledge base in support of frequently asked questions
- Training members on Scaled Agile’s Community Platform
- Coordinating and disseminating licensed courseware purchases
- Improving and documenting the Scaled Agile Community operations processes
- Providing support for Scaled Agile training classes and events
- Working with the Scaled Agile Partner Development and Enterprise Solutions teams to enhance the partner and enterprise customer experience
- Supporting distribution and communications when new courseware is released
- Maintaining the Learning Management System (LMS) with exam updates, courseware and video learning
- Completing Other Scaled Agile projects as driven by the needs of the business.
Skills and Experience needed in order to be successful in this role:
- 2 to 3 years of experience in customer support, preferably in Association or Membership Management Organizations
- Comfortable using own judgment and being proactive to resolve member issues
- Strong computer skills, must be a Mac user
- Knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of Salesforce a plus.
This position is located in our corporate headquarters and training center in Boulder, CO.
Why Scaled Agile?
We are a growing organization with a proven revenue model and a serious opportunity to be the global market leader in software and systems development knowledgeware.
This is a place for people who love technology environments, geek out on methodologies and are always thinking about how things can be improved. While we have free snacks and a nice office environment, Foosball and a kegerator are not what we’re about.
We are a group of seasoned professionals and systems thinkers who are passionate about our mission of helping the biggest organizations in the world improve the way they produce software and create real value. We're profitable, we're agile.
If you are looking for an opportunity to contribute to the direction and success of a vibrant business we'd love to hear from you. Please provide a resume and a few thoughts on why you think you’d be a great fit. We still read cover letters.