Community Operations Specialist at Alteryx, Inc.
Why work for just any analytics company? At Alteryx Inc., we are explorers, dreamers and innovators. We’re on a journey to build the best analytics platform in the world, but we can’t do it without people like you, leading the way. Forget the stereotypical tech companies of the past. Embrace the unconventional, exercise your imagination and help alter the future with Alteryx.
Alteryx is seeking a Community Operations Specialist to support daily operations and maintenance of the online customer experience via Alteryx Community. Reporting to the Manager of Community Operations, you will play a critical role which involves administration, moderation, quality assurance, and providing customer support on Alteryx Community. We are looking for a customer-focused, tech-savvy support professional who puts the customer at number one and strives to deliver world class customer experiences.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
* Read, review, and steer conversations in support of helping customers achieve quick and accurate solutions on Alteryx Community
* Curate new product suggestions by customers and partner with Product Management organization to deliver regular updates on all customer ideas
* Provide first-level application support, on Alteryx Community, across the entire Alteryx platform
* Active participant in QA for every new release deployed on Alteryx Community
* Combat spam, abuse, or other undesired activity on the Alteryx Community in effort to keep it a vibrant and useful space for our customers
* Provide regular insight into the health and activity happening on Alteryx Community
* Other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Customer Service, Business or a related field or equivalent experience is preferred
* 2+ years of experience in a customer support, online community management/moderation or customer advocacy role
* Basic understanding of software licensing models
* Attention to detail
* Ability to work on own initiative, action oriented
* Customer focus and problem solving
* Time management and organizational skills
* Team orientation
* Experience with Lithium, Jive, Salesforce, and other major community platform vendors a plus
Desired Skills & Experience:
* Prior experience working in the Community and/or Analytics spaces is a major plus.