Commercial Customer Success Manager
Who are we?
At Marketo, we are creating the world's leading engagement platform that empowers marketers to deliver the authentic experiences customers desire at scale. Our team is fueled with a passion for innovation, growth, and a relentless commitment to making the Marketer successful. We hire dynamic, passionate, and innovative individuals who thrive in fast paced environments.
Marketo is looking for a Commercial Customer Success Manager. Leave your footprint in the Marketing Automation space that is growing by leaps and bounds by joining a world class Customer Success team! We are looking for a fresh and innovative customer success manager who is self-motivated, highly driven and experienced in Account Management and Customer Success!
This role sits in our Denver office and reports to the Director, Customer Success.
What will you do?
- Actively manage the success of a portfolio of assigned Marketo customers.
- Be responsible for retention, development, and up-selling of focused accounts.
- Engage Customers in regular business reviews to ensure adoption, marketing maturity advancement, and during escalations to drive rapid resolution
- Close renewal business on a monthly basis, meeting or exceeding your quarterly quota.
- Establish and grow relationships with executive sponsors and decision makers.
- Become familiar with the Marketo platform.
Is this you?
- You have 3+ years of customer success or sales experience from a high-tech company-ideally with Marketing Automation, CRM or related applications (i.e. ERP systems) in a SaaS environment
- You have experience developing strategies on assigned accounts to fully leverage technology solutions.
- You have led projects from conception to closure, and have experience leveraging internal resources to get things done.
- You know how to build trusted relationships with executive sponsors and end users.
- Experience running a full sales cycle
- Strong written and verbal communications
Why Team Purple?
- Marketo creates a culture that is customer obsessed, radically transparent, and boldly accountable
- We've been ranked consistently as a top place to work with local business journals, Inc., Great Places to Work, and others
- We offer competitive pay and great benefits including health, dental, vision, and 401k
- Other perks include discounted gym membership and commuter benefits, tuition reimbursement, fully stocked kitchens, time off for community service, and more
- Our growing Denver office is in the heart of downtown featuring a spectacular view of the city and mountains and is centrally located for easy commuting
Marketo is an equal opportunity employer.