Cloud Technical Analyst
You will join the Cloud R&D team made up of around 50 engineers working in a startup spirit and driven by a Devops culture. On a daily basis, you will interact with vendors, customers, and Arrow Cloud Business Units in different countries to enhance and develop our cloud service platform - ArrowSphere.
ArrowSphere is a single point of entry to cloud solutions. A single platform to search leading cloud products, build IaaS, PaaS & SaaS solutions. To learn more, check out this short video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=he1PaHeGW2s.
Your role will be to manage innovative integration projects with our major suppliers and customers. Among your tasks, you will be responsible for the full development life cycle of identifying needs, gathering and writing requirements and managing deployments.
- 4-6 years related experience as a developer, tester, IT business analyst, an architect, or technical/software sales engineer
- 1-2 years experience on REST APIs
- 1-2 years experience with tools such as Fiddler, Postman, Chrome Developer Tools, etc.
- Knowledge of cloud services (PaaS, Saas, IaaS, etc.), including Microsoft Azure and Amazon AWS, a plus
- Experience with standard software development processes and methodologies (Agile and Continuous Integration/Delivery), including supporting tools such as Atlassian, Jira, etc., a plus
- Proven ability to maintain project schedule/priorities
- Flexible, business-oriented and comfortable with verbal and written communication
- Additional languages could be appreciated due to the various international relations
- Knowledge of and ability to perform analyses such as, gap analysis, process mapping, root-cause analysis, risk analysis and requirements gathering
- Understanding general principles of digital platform design and architecture
ArrowSphere - Software management
- Responsible for reviewing user stories with internal and external teams
- Responsible for designing and approving the functional requirements document with internal and external teams
- Responsible for following timelines and on-time delivery
- Risk management and escalation
- Responsible for version releases and customization of the product
- Responsible for software testing and validation
- Regular interaction with Arrow suppliers, customers and internal teams
- Responsible for the integration of the vendors and customers onto the platform
- Internal communication to the key people involved in the project in all regions
ArrowSphere - Support
- Support to the internal technical teams (ERP integration / Cloud technical team) with the help of the Cloud support team
- Responsible for the documentation provided to internal teams (communication and training if required)
- Escalation to the internal development team, if required