Cloud Support Analyst at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
What You'll Be Doing
- Arrowsphere Support.
- Responsible for managing the on-going support to customers to confirm that they continue to make effective use of the application and its features.
- Responsible for the triage, troubleshooting, documentation and resolution of support tickets.
- Monitor application performance and associated support needs to identify feature enhancements to more effectively meet customers’ needs.
- Responsible for the documentation provided to internal teams.
- Regular interaction with Arrow suppliers, customers and internal teams.
- Responsible for troubleshooting interactions of suppliers and customers with the platform.
- Internal communication with key people involved in the project in all regions.
- Support to the internal technical teams.
- Escalation to the internal technical teams, when required.
What We Are Looking For
- 2-4 years technical background or experience as a helpdesk analyst or technical account manager for business systems applications
- Knowledge of cloud services (PaaS, Saas, IaaS, etc.), including Microsoft Azure and Amazon AWS
- General understanding of REST APIs
- An ability to grasp customers’ needs and suggest timely solutions
- Proven ability to work within established SLAs and escalation protocols
- Flexible, business-oriented and comfortable with verbal and written communication, including the ability to listen
- Experience with standard software development processes and methodologies (Agile and Continuous Integration/Delivery), including supporting tools such as Atlassian, Jira, etc.
What's In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Deeply discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)