Cloud IT Architect Specialist at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team:
The Global Real-Time Payments (GRTP) team is focused on building world-class platform andpaymentcapabilities to enable FIS to establish a leading position in the Real-Time Payments market across the globe.We area high-motivated, resulted oriented team of individualsfocused on delivering resultsand changing the payments industry.
What you will be doing:
As the GRTP IT Architect Specialist, you will have a critical and expert level role in supporting the GRTP go-to-market plan and driving the technology architecture, design, development, and production delivery. You will be responsible for:
- Establishing architecture principles, standards, and best practices
- Defining the GRTP enterprise framework
- Review functional and technical design
- Technology and design selection
- Communicate technical architecture to technology and business partners
What you bring:
- Advanced knowledge of financial services industry
- Understanding of SaaSplatformarchitecture
- Understanding of multi-tenant platform design
- Understanding of micro-service design principles
- Understanding of design patterns and their application
- Understanding of cloud applications and cloud security
- Experience running high volume transactional systems
Added bonus if you have:
- Knowledge of FIS assets
- Information security expertise and certifications (e.g. CISSP)
- AWS architecture experience
- Experience in real-time, cross-border, and international payments
What we offer you:
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
- A broad range of professional education and personal development opportunities
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.