Client Support Technician
The Client Support Technician shall:
- Triage incoming issues.
- Cover the phone and Salesforce queues during assigned hours.
- Test incoming issue to validate and enhance business analysis comment about the problem and the proposed resolution.
- Work with Client Services Manager to prioritize issues for development.
- Help Development consume new tickets and support their understanding throughout the development process
- Validate fixes in QA.
- Help to Package code for deployment.
- Manage communication with manager, client services team and development team throughout the process.
- Provide management reports from Jira and Salesforce.
IHS Markit is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or accommodation to use our website to apply to a position, please contact [email protected] or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only.
We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit is proud to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment drug testing. As a federal contractor in the United States, IHS Markit is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.