FluentStream is one of Denver’s fastest growing technologies companies and most-fun places to work! We don't conform to the rest of the ideology of what an office should be (NO cubicles, micro-managing, suit-and-tie, etc.). We have a kegerator of course, we are dog friendly, have a fancy espresso machine and a work hard/play hard mentality.
Our mission is to simplify how businesses communicate with their clients. Our unified suite of cloud-based software apps provides a single-system to power, manage and improve live client communications. Located in the Ballpark/Rino neighborhood, this is a unique chance to join an awesome hyper-growth company with plenty of opportunity for career growth.
As a member of the Client Experience team, you’ll be on the front lines of all of our client communication. We pride ourselves in our “client happy at all costs” end-to-end experience for every single one of our users. This is not a volume-driven, metrics crazy call center.
Responsibilities will include:
- Inbound phone support
- Email support
- Chat support
- Active involvement in ongoing training
- Communication and escalations with 3rd party vendors
A qualified candidate will be someone looking to use or learn coding and other technical skills in a fast-paced business environment and is ready to grow under the leadership and guidance of innovative industry experts.
Who we’re looking for:
- Great Attitude and willingness to learn our technology and Linux Command Line based tools
- Enjoys working with people in person and over the phone
- Passion for client service
- Comfort with a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable with technology and interest in learning our software
- High-school degree or GED required
- Non-traditional backgrounds and first-timers are welcome to apply
- Work schedule: Full time, Monday-Friday (no weekends)
- Rapid Advancement Opportunities in position and pay
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Participate in ownership of the company
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid family leave
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Training period - $15 per hour , after passing training increases to $16.50 per hour