Client Success Representative
Job Title: Client Success Representative
Summary: The Client Success Representative is responsible for supporting customers and liaison between the business development team and the members by performing the following duties.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following: (Other duties may be assigned.)
- Supports the business development team by providing prime frontline and quality first impressions to our members when answering the phones and email tickets *
- Supports members with confidence and kindness simultaneously, who are not computer savvy and or may have complaints *
- Identifies and researches customer issues as well as following-up on customer inquiries not immediately resolved
- Interacts with internal resources to identify the issue, responds to concerns and follow up with a satisfactory resolution
- Exhibits daily responsibilities within Microsoft Office Suite, such as basic Excel formulae, Outlook organization and calendaring *
- Collaborates daily with the business development team to learn about real-time issues and client marketing needs and suggestions
- Assists business development team with prospecting and reporting to add to the sales pipeline
- Contacts customers in order to gain insight and discovery on possible organic sales opportunities
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Required Character Qualities:
Detail oriented with meticulous focus on producing the highest quality results
Self-motivated with the ability to handle projects independently
Entrepreneurial mindset with personal integrity
Self-Disciplined and take full responsibility for actions
Excellent oral and written communication skills
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High School Diploma or Equivalent. Bachelor's degree from four-year College or University and minimum 2-3 years of work experience in Client Success support preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports and business correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from clients, partners and other team members.
General math skills.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of products; including Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform vital functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. Specific vision abilities required