Client Success Manager at NextHealth Technologies
Client Success Manager at NextHealth Technologies, is responsible for managing client facing work as a single contributor focused on delighting the customer. This role requires strong organizational, project management, team and client centric skills to enable them to bring the value of NHT to life into the client environment successfully. This role serves as the pivotal and lead role across departments, including product, engineering and within Services, to deliver a great experience to our client base. Exceptional ability to manage complex projects will be leveraged beyond implementations to ensure transition to ongoing client success occurs seamlessly and support for key organizational customer related initiatives are managed effectively.
- Manages multiple client engagements varying in type and stage of its lifecycle.
- Maintains accurate and up to date artifacts in compliance with departmental expectations related to client work.
- Coordinates proactively with teams to ensure timelines are met as expected and client satisfaction is achieved.
- Focuses on delivering value and identifying right path to achieve that within the client environment.
- Participates in team training and stays current on current offering.
- Participates and contributes to the growth of the department and business through special projects and continuous improvement efforts.
- Joins and translates to client’s new features and release information.
- Cross trains to ensure departmental coverage is available as needed.
- Actively engage in building up the culture within NextHealth
- Bachelor’s degree – Business, Analytics and/or statistical focus
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in client delivery, management consulting, or other relevant field, including a minimum of four (4) years in healthcare.
- Knowledge of and experience with statistical methods and other advanced analytic techniques
- Ability to foster strong client relationships at an executive level.
- Proven ability to thrive in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environments, including an ability to drive results amid change and ambiguity.
- High comfort level working with cross functional teams.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills – ability to translate complex technical concepts for broad business audiences.
- Extensive use of Microsoft Office, SharePoint, PowerPoint, Visio, and other project planning and/or collaboration tools
- Willingness to travel (up to 50%) as regulated by health and safety guidelines
- This role is a full-time, exempt position
- Starting salary range is $70,000-$100,000
- This role will be eligible to participate in the following:
- full employee benefits package
- employee equity plan
- variable performance-based bonus incentives with annual potential up to 10%