Client Success Manager, Data & Media Partnerships
Ibotta is looking for a Client Success Manager, Data & Media Partnerships to partner with the data & media sales organization to guide client deliverables from point of sale through execution and post-campaign reporting, all while fostering strong client relationships. Additionally, the Client Success Manager will work with internal stakeholders, providing ongoing client and competitive feedback to enhance our existing data and media offerings. This role provides an opportunity to liaise among clients and internal teams to establish Ibotta’s data & media businesses as the premier offering in the market. To be successful in this position, you must have excellent attention to detail, strong technical acumen, exceptional communication skills, ability to think outside the box, and a collaborative approach to problem-solving.
- Identify, create, bundle, and deliver channel specific offerings from Ibotta data products to top consumer platforms
- Display thorough knowledge of how Ibotta’s consumers and stakeholders are represented, uncovered, marketed, and utilized within the channel’s platforms
- Have a full understanding of how the Client Success and Client Partnerships teams work with all other internal departments and possess a strong foundation of processes and systems
- Strategize and implement plans to continually improve Ibotta’s product offerings and streamline deliverables to distinguish ourselves from competitive alternatives
- Execute native in-app media campaigns using internal tools and processes -- includes collecting client assets, setting up campaign parameters, closely monitoring delivery, providing timely campaign updates, and delivering post-campaign reporting -- all displaying a high degree of accountability and independence
What does it take to be successful in this role?
- BA/BS in quantitative area of study.
- 5+ years of client/account management experience in the ad tech industry or at an advertising agency
- Familiarity with numerous software applications, data solutions, digital advertising platforms, and digital media ecosystem
- Experience building and maintaining strong client relationships
- Solid understanding of consumer platforms’ advertising model and technology
- Strong product acumen that effectively balances strategic and tactical deliverables
- Exceptionally strong attention to detail and technical aptitude
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to translate complicated technical products and features into easy-to-understand concepts and graphics
- Proven track record in a high-growth, entrepreneurial, and action-oriented culture
- Prior experience working in a fast paced, evolving environment
- Collaborative mindset and positive attitude in working with a wide variety of sales counterparts and internal stakeholders
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is a free app that's transforming the shopping experience by making every purchase rewarding. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer real cash back on groceries, travel, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, dining out, and much more. Ibotta is the ultimate starting point for savings, and having paid out more than $500 million in cash rewards to its Savers, it's no surprise why Ibotta is one of the most downloaded shopping apps in the United States
Learn more about Ibotta here: https://liferewarded.ibotta.com/press-and-media/
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.