Client Success Lead - DENVER at Businessolver (Greater Denver Area, CO)
Businessolver delivers market-changing benefits administration technology supported by an intrinsic and unwavering responsiveness to client needs. Our clients trust Businessolver to take care of them and their employees with a configurable and secure SaaS platform and a culture of service, all aimed at total and measurable success and our clients’ complete delight.
We work with some of the most recognizable brands in the U.S. We look to our rock-star employees to help these clients maximize the investment in their benefits program, minimize their exposure to risk, engage their employees with our easy-to-use solution and full suite of communication tools, and empower their employees to use their benefits wisely.
At Businessolver you will have opportunities for individual development through our common language: Trust through transparency. Assume positive intent. Be real. Live a growth attitude. Embrace the reverse golden rule.
The Client Success Lead must be able to successfully deliver exceptional service to a book of clients and channel partners. This role is accountable for identifying and escalating any gaps or concerns for clients. The best candidates will draw on their extensive experience with development and execution of client strategic planning.
- Conduct regular meetings with clients to ensure alignment with strategic objectives and overall client strategy
- Engage clients in product and service options and offerings that align with defined objectives
- Partner with client on strategic delivery needs for mergers/acquisitions, ensuring operational delivery aligns with overall strategic needs
- Facilitate weekly meetings with operations leaders to review risk, tasks and escalation points
- Report and analyze client pulse, identifying trends over time and establishing preventative goals to improve the overall state of the relationship
- Identify risk factors associated with current clients, creating engagement strategies to connect
- Create strategic plans for clients outside of Blue reporting status, engaging with internal operations team on status of deliverables and communication to the client
- Partner with internal operations and system build team on client documentation, system enhancements and process changes, driving accountability across resources to ensure requirements are documented
- Monthly engagement with channel partners to discuss client performance and state of relationship
- Review client annual strategy plan, incorporating key team members and business units
- Manage key communications with the client including on-site visits, Annual Reports and project timelines
- Assist with the client renewal process, partnering with client engagement to ensure successful execution of all actions identified to deliver the renewal
- Engage in ongoing educational opportunities on product releases, updates and system functionality
- Educate, discuss and collaborate with clients on relevant product updates, engaging in consultation with Client Success Leader as needed
- Participate in sales finalist meetings and partner with the sales team on prospect visits and scope of services presentations
What you need to make the cut:
- 10+ years progressive experience working with brokers, carriers and clients in the Benefit Administration arena
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent job experience
- Experience with Technology, Health & Welfare Benefits, Human Resources, or Health Care
- Experience with Web based Benefit Administration experience
- GBA, CEBS, PHR Designations strongly preferred
- Proven ability to create, engage and maintain strong relationships as you interact with current and prospective clients in a way that projects the Businessolver brand experience
- Ability to be extremely flexible – comfort in jumping back and forth between client meetings, calls, analyzing client’s needs, working with our internal staff to resolve issues, and handling anything else that comes up in a day
- Highly motivated, confident, energetic and must possess a positive attitude
- Capacity to be available for work on a daily basis and extended hours as necessary
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to apply these skills in either verbal or written form when interacting with various clients, company personnel, and team members
- Desire to learn about the newest cutting edge technology and passion for continuous learning
- Ability to travel up to 20%
The Businessolver Way…
Our team has spent nearly two decades crafting a culture that challenges each employee to perform at the top of their game – and have fun doing it! If you desire to use your skills and experience in an environment where you can make a difference, we want to hear from you! Businessolver employees experience a vibrant work culture with extensive workplace perks including:
- Competitive pay, great benefits, and vacation time. We are an equal opportunity employer with competitive benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, disability, 401(k) with company match, among others.
- Concierge Service. Going somewhere? Take advantage of travel assistance and discounted memberships.
- Wellness. Stay healthy and earn discounts while doing it! Don’t forget to visit our gym when visiting the corporate office.
- Charity and community involvement. Participate in a variety of ways to support those around us.
- Learning & Development. Continue to learn about the industry through our online and instructor-led classes.
- Recognition. Want some swag? Earn tons of it by helping out your co-workers through our employee recognition program.
- Culture. Want a culture most dream of? Most companies talk about it, we live it. Come find out for yourself!
Interested? Great, we look forward to reading your resume.
You will receive an auto-reply confirming that we've received your application, and you will hear from us again after we've reviewed your application and decided whether or not to move you forward in our recruiting process.
If you do decide to apply, please know that every complete application will be carefully reviewed. Seriously! We know it is a time commitment to prepare an application. We will respect that effort by thoughtfully reviewing every single complete application and we are truly grateful for your interest. Thanks for your interest in Businessolver!
Check us out on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn for a look at our vibrant culture.