Client Success Associate at Apostrophe, Inc.
Who You Are
You are a people person with strong communication skills and are comfortable using software programs to support your clients. You have a strong business acumen and an analytical mindset to partner with client success managers on client opportunities. You can be strategic and drive an evolving and improving client management process, while also paying attention to the nitty-gritty details. You love the chaos of managing competing needs, solving client escalations, training/educating clients, and you consistently rise to the challenge of juggling priorities without dropping the ball. You set high expectations for yourself, and then you exceed them. You are a problem solver who maintains a cool head in stressful situations. You have a passion for and an understanding of innovation and entrepreneurship.
What You’ll Do
- Support the Client Success Managers to best support success, retention and growth
- Support the onboarding of new clients alongside the Sr. Director of Onboarding
- Maintain a high level of client care and connection
- Develop and maintain effective cross-functional relationships with Sales/Marketing, Member Care, Claims, Provider Care, and Engineering/Product
- Manage the assessment and execution of resolutions to client escalations.
- Groom incoming client escalations requests into development priorities.
- Ability to field, prioritize & manage incoming requests.
- Experience preparing product/service reports.
- Log escalation, follow-up and close-out using Salesforce
- Track and close out all escalations based on predetermined SLAs
- Assist with gathering the necessary reports/metrics to support monthly/quarterly/annual reviews
- Support in pulling ad hoc reporting requests
- Utilize escalation data to determine/fix the root cause for the escalation
- Act as as the point of contact when the Client Success Manager is unavailable
- Support client open enrollment meetings: web-based and onsite meetings
- 3+ years experience in Customer Service, Client Success and/or Account Management
- Experience working in the insurance benefit area required - prior experience working with self-funded or reference-based pricing plans a strong plus
- Strong working knowledge of medical benefits
- Strong analytical skills
- Dynamic personality able to effectively engage and influence a variety of audiences at all levels of a business
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and remain motivated
- Working knowledge of computers and Microsoft office suite of services: strong Excel and PowerPoint skills required
- Experience working with Salesforce
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Willing/able to travel up to 25%
Who We Are
Apostrophe’s Intelligent Health Benefits replace the health plan administrator and legacy provider network to deliver better benefits for less money to self-insured employers. We are driven by simplicity, transparency and love to provide healthcare purchasing stewardship and market-leading member care that puts employers back in control of cost and experience.
We are a certified B Corporation and Techstars Boulder 2017 company building a fast-growing, sustainable business based around our core values.
Our home base is in Downtown Denver with plenty of parking / transit options and snacks. We offer a robust package of benefits including 401K, health savings accounts, and company subsidized health, vision, and dental benefits for employees and their families. If you don’t currently live in Colorado but would like to, this could be your opportunity.
Apostrophe does not discriminate based on race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, volunteers, subcontractors, vendors, and clients.