SonderMind is seeking to hire Client Success Associates (known as Provider Coaches) to empower our providers to create, grow, and sustain a thriving practice, where they deliver high quality care and improve the lives of clients. Provider Coaches enable providers to be successful by continuously conveying the value and driving the adoption of SonderMind’s tools, resources, community, and programs.You will be joining a growing team that is empathetic to the provider experience, and works diligently to ensure our providers have the appropriate level of support and are successful.
Our Ideal Candidate
You are energized by building relationships with others and adding value to their experience. You enjoy environments where you can “get things done” and exceed performance expectations. You are a proactive thinker that comes up with creative solutions, and is looking for ways to be more efficient and effective.
- Within two weeks, understand the ‘Provider Journey’ in its entirety, including the systems used internally and externally to manage the provider experience and relationships, and start engaging directly with assigned providers
- Within six weeks, demonstrate ability to consistently perform to productivity and success metrics
- Within two months, regularly contribute ideas for coaching strategies and tactics that lead to improved efficiency and effectiveness for larger team
- Within three months, identify a subspecialty area of focus and become the resident coaching expect in said area
- 1-2 years in Account Management or a Customer Success function
- Proven success in achieving or exceeding pipeline-related targets
- Demonstrated success in cross-functional collaboration in order to achieve department goals
- Demonstrated success in managing a high volume of customer accounts and business account renewals
Nice to Have
- B2B experience in account management, sales, or customer success
- Healthcare and/or behavioral health experience
- Experience with process improvement
- Experience working at high-growth companies
- This role is located in Denver, CO and is a full-time, exempt position
- Pay range starting at $40,000
- This role will be eligible to participate in the following:
- full employee benefits package
- employee stock option purchase plan
- Variable performance-based bonus incentives
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter. In your cover letter, please explain your professional experience and career goals are aligned with this role
Commitment to an Inclusive Workplace
Mental wellness impacts people of every community. At SonderMind, building and supporting a diverse workforce is foundational to our goal to redesign behavioral healthcare to be more approachable and accessible. SonderMind is a committed equal opportunity employer and provides a workplace that will not tolerate discrimination or harassment.
Our employees may be exposed to sensitive personal information throughout their regular duties. For this reason, we maintain exceptionally high expectations of ethical conduct and require all incoming employees to pass a background check.
Our Employee Benefits Philosophy
As a leader in redesigning behavioral health we are walking the walk with our employee benefits package. We focus on meeting SonderMinders wherever they are and supporting them in all facets of their life with both mental and physical aspects in mind. Where most companies say "good enough" we ask ourselves "how can we do better." That includes:
- Therapy coverage benefits to enable our employees to get the care they need
- Employer-paid disability & AD&D to cover life's unexpected - not only that, we cover the difference in salary for up to Eight weeks of short-term disability leave
- Eight weeks of paid parental leave (if the parent also qualifies for STD, this benefit is in addition)
- A generous PTO policy and a company mandate of at MINIMUM three-weeks of PTO a year; flexible work-from-home policy
- A great downtown location and stocked with unlimited drinks and snacks (NOTE: company is fully remote during COVID pandemic)
- A commitment to reward our team members for the long-term success and growth of SonderMind with stock option grants and bonus potential
- Competitive market salary, up-to 4% salary company match on 401K, professional development and advancement opportunities as we rapidly scale, and so much more.