Client Services Operations Director at Guild Education
Guild is hiring a Client Services Operations Director to drive efficient and scalable client management practices to support the growth of Guild’s existing employer partners. In this role, be responsible for delivering scalable client management processes, identifying efficiencies and driving measurable improvements, and growing collaboration within and outside of the team, ultimately enabling the Client Services function to deliver on the needs of both our Employer Partners and the company.
As a Client Services Operations Director be responsible for…
- Identifying and scaling client management standard methodologies across our accounts
- Uncovering inefficiencies in existing processes and implementing scalable solutions to reduce duplications and shorten processes
- Developing and implementing a methodology to assess, track, and manage client health
- Enabling the rollout of key GTM motions to support successful client expansions
- Leading quarterly OKR planning for the Client Services function and supporting account Level planning
- Driving consistent communication and dissemination of information within the Client Services team
- Managing headcount, hiring, and capacity planning for Client Services and the account teams
- Managing the feedback loop between individuals, account teams, and Client Services leadership
- Serving as the liaison between the business units (e.g. Learning Marketplace, Tech/Product, Student Experience, etc.) and the Client Services team
- Leading a small team of operations professionals to deliver on the function’s goals and execution of special projects
Ideal candidate will have:
- 7 plus years of shown experience in GTM or Client Operations
- Concrete, measurable examples of developing, delivering, and scaling operational improvements and efficiencies
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally with various senior partners
- Experience leading a diverse team of individual contributors
- Experience working in high-growth, high-velocity organizations
- Strategic and Operational Excellence: Ability to excel in both high-level critical thinking and as well as operational execution.
- Strong Prioritization & Bias for Action: Consistently demonstrates the ability to use qualitative and quantitative data, insights, and information to drive meaningful results that move the needle for the organization.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Ability to work with a range of partners across the organization to handle expectations and drive alignment.
- Strong Project Management Skills: Ability for handling multiple initiatives from inception to completion.
- Excellent People Leader & Communication Skills: Strong people manager with the ability to drive strategic direction while also allowing for individual autonomy and accountability.
Guild is growing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
Guild is a female-led, Certified B Corporation - and with a valuation of $3.8 billion is one of the highest-valued, privately held education companies in the world, and the only one led by a woman. Guild's investors include Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners, chairman and former CEO of American Express, Emerson, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an expansive environment for all employees. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let your recruiter know. Additionally, we feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market driven, including a base salary range of $140,000-$170,000 and bonus/variable compensation/commissions eligibility, as well as company stock options.
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for the future
- We provide 3 weeks of vacation in the first year and an open vacation policy after year 1 to help recharge
- We provide 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, to take the time to heal and or recover
- We provide family-friendly benefits, including 14 weeks of parental leave, employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, and fertility care benefits.
- We provide well-rounded wellness benefits including access to free and low cost mental health resources and support services
- We offer education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth