Client Services Enablement Manager at Guild Education
Guild is hiring for an Client Services Enablement Manager to help accelerate the expansion of Fortune 500 employer partners by equipping the team with the critical knowledge, skills, and information needed to deliver exceptional value for our Employer Partners. In this role, you will embed in Employer Experience teams to identify opportunities for skill and knowledge development, work cross-functionally to create and execute experiences, and measure the impact of Enablement support.
As a Client Services Enablement Manager you will provide the Client Services teams with the information, training, content, and coaching they need to be successful on the job. This role could include:
- Identifying the competencies, skills, and behaviors that are essential to the success of the Employer Experience Client Services teams.
- Developing and delivering on a comprehensive training and coaching plan for Client Services teams in alignment with the identified skills and competencies.
- Developing and managing knowledge assessments to determine the impact of training as well as remaining knowledge gaps.
- Collaborating with Product Marketing to equip the team with the right content for the right client dependent on their context.
- Partnering with Revenue Operations to identify trends and gaps to inform training efforts.
- Contributing to the growth of the Partnerships Enablement function and execute on other special projects, as needed.
You are a strong fit for this role if you have some or all of the following:
- 4-7 years of client services experience, learning and training experience, or project management experience (or equivalent)
- Experience working in enablement & training is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to drive the strategic direction and execution of multiple initiatives
- Experience working in a heavily cross-functional environment with senior leadership
- Excellent problem solving skills, with a strong emphasis on developing scalable processes
- Strong communication, delivery, and presentation skills
- Desire to learn, grow, and evolve within a fast-paced and ambiguous environment
- Something else? Wonderful, we’re curious to learn more about you!
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
We also just became the latest female-led company to hit a $1billion valuation and the only B-corp with those qualifications. Our Series D round was led by Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners chairman and former CEO of AMEX, and joined by Emerson Collective, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Additionally, we feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary range of $90,000-$112,500 and bonus eligibility, as well as company stock options.
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for your future
- 3 weeks of vacation in your first year and an open vacation policy after year 1 to help you recharge
- 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, so that you can take the time to heal and or recover
- Family-friendly benefits, including 14 weeks of parental leave, employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, and fertility care benefits.
- Well-rounded wellness benefits including gym/fitness stipend and access to free and low cost mental health resources and support services
- Education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and grow