Guild is hiring a Consultant, Client Services (Denver or SF based) to play a central role in Guild’s mission by helping to build and maintain proven relationships with current and new Fortune 1000 clients. In this role, you’ll develop an intimate understanding of the strategic needs of our employer partners, providing high-quality and cost-effective project management, consulting, and research support. In collaboration with the greater Client Services team, you will translate our partners’ needs, issues, and ideas into effective strategies and action plans that will scale their educational benefits offerings.
Guild operates on the groundbreaking of the Future of Work, partnering with the largest companies to innovate on how to educate and up-skill millions of employees. These employers span industries, with a particular focus on employers with large populations of front-line employees, including Financial Services, Retail, Restaurants and Telecommunications. The Client Services team is specifically passionate about owning these employer relationships, following their decision to join the network. Using a mix of strategic consulting, customer success and commercial orientation, the team manages and grows these large, strategic client relationships.
As a Consultant, Client Services, work across a concentrated set of clients to:
- Assist in the execution of key work streams to ensure employer partners successfully execute & grow their use of Guild offerings, including:
- Implementation of the Guild platform
- Coordination with Guild’s student coaching team
- Analysis of the impact of Guild’s offerings against key client strategic priorities
- Become a trusted advisor and serve as an adept on assigned partner/s, using qualitative and quantitative skills and robust problem-solving approaches to distill research into meaningful and compelling conclusions
- Increase client happiness through the delivery development process, honing your ability to create compelling narratives and visuals while bringing Guild’s insights and critical initiative ideas to life
- Collaborate with our Marketing, Product, and Design teams to prioritize new product development, up-sell new offerings, and build employee awareness marketing campaigns
- Proven data, research and problem-solving skills, with the ability to synthesize information and communicate insights effectively
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills
- Outstanding organizational skills, with a high attention to detail and the ability to keep track of both the high-level progress and the small details
- A team-oriented attitude, thriving in an environment that’s collaborative and celebrates change
- Motivation to work hard and a plan for how you can refresh/recharge while working in a startup
- Something else? Wonderful, we’re curious to learn more about you!
Guild is growing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
Guild is a female-led, Certified B Corporation - and with a valuation of $3.8 billion is one of the highest-valued, privately held education companies in the world, and the only one led by a woman. Guild's investors include Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners, chairman and former CEO of American Express, Emerson, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an expansive environment for all employees. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let your recruiter know. Additionally, we feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market driven, including a base salary range of $80,000-$98,750 and variable compensation, as well as company stock options.
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for the future
- We provide 3 weeks of vacation in the first year and an open vacation policy after year 1 to help recharge
- We provide 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, to take the time to heal and or recover
- We provide family-friendly benefits, including 14 weeks of parental leave, employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, and fertility care benefits.
- We provide well-rounded wellness benefits including access to free and low cost mental health resources and support services
- We offer education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth