Client Service Coordinator
Certified a Great Place to Work in 2019, AdAction Interactive is an industry leading mobile app performance advertising network. We are seeking a highly motivated and talented Client Service Coordinator who is hungry to gain insight and exposure into the mobile media and advertising industry. The CSC will work with multiple internal departments to facilitate campaign creation and set-up, advertiser administration, and reporting. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join the AdAction team and learn all angles of the mobile advertising world in a rapidly growing company.
Help manage the growth and production of AdAction’s campaign management system in the following capacities:
- Support the Sales and Account Management teams in the execution of strategic campaign setup.
- Learn mobile advertising, attribution methodologies and platforms, mobile headers, and how to use VPNs while creating, testing, and launching new advertiser campaigns.
- Provide troubleshooting support for technical issues associated with campaigns.
- Participate in the Action360 program, gaining insight to and experience working with Sales, Account Management, Business Intelligence, Publisher Development, and Marketing. You'll get to learn how the whole business works!
- Monitor campaign performance daily.
- Coordinate with tech and finance as needed to resolve any issues.
- Maintain and improve internal intranet system.
- Conduct competitive research to enhance new and existing campaigns.
Experience & Qualifications
- Must be results-oriented and possess an entrepreneurial spirit that thrives in a demanding, fast-paced work environment.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Microsoft Excel and Salesforce experience a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills are a must.
- Understanding of online advertising channels, performance based marketing and/or mobile app marketing a plus.
- Highly analytical and incredible attention to details.
- Ability to multitask and problem-solve.
- Enthusiastic about the mobile app space.
Benefits and Compensation
AdAction celebrates individuality and we value each other’s hard work by celebrating with exciting activities, lavish happy hours, complimentary meals, seasonal sports, and an all-inclusive staff retreat. We offer a flexible work schedule, including generous PTO, and a benefits package including health, dental, vision insurance and up to 6% 401k matching. Starting salary commensurate with qualifications and experience. Come learn and grow with the AdAction team!