Client Relationship Specialist I - ePay - Remote at GHX
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:25 a.m. (MST) on Thursday, December 23, 2021
The Client Relationship Specialist I will be responsible for managing customer relationships for customers that require additional assistance for various key areas. Will assist with increasing overall utilization of GHX solutions and services, add customer value and ensure customer retention and improved customer satisfaction levels within account assignment. Ideal candidate will have a passion for customer service and performance excellence, as well as self-motivation and a strong work ethic. In addition, the CRS I will be able to demonstrate above average communication, analytical, problem-solving, project management and coordination skills, as well as the ability to develop and maintain strong business relationships.Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Maintain customer service issues within the ticket tracking system.
- Assist with managing support escalation mailbox to assist with ticket escalation.
- Follow-up of customer service issues consistent with service Level Agreements (SLA's) or internal workflows and customer service policies and procedures.
- Facilitate communicating with strategic/key customers during system delay events.
- Interact with providers and suppliers and provide up-going support regarding daily operational issues including; research, follow-up, reconciliation, and resolution related to virtual card and/or bank transmitted (ACH).
- Cross-training, management and execution of control totals for bank partners.
- Audit cases in support mailbox or queue that need to be escalated to internal teams.
- Analyze support ticket trends and engage with internal team members and external customers to resolve.
- Identify where we have gaps in support or other internal processes that can be improved based upon support tickets logged/ticket tracking and trending. Example: additional training document or recordings, additional product enhancements, etc.
- Work cross functionally with internal team to raise awareness and assist with prioritization of critical issues for resolution; either through product or process changes.
- Proactive/reactive customer outreach to drive changes with our customer community to help further reduce ticket volume when necessary.
- Proactively develop and maintain Knowledge Articles both for internal and external teams.
- Attend training and support on any new products and services. Team will disseminate information with other COE members as well as Customer Success Management and Customer Support team members.
- Assist with miscellaneous office responsibilities as needed; daily mail distribution.
- Analytical, detail-oriented with strong project management skills.
- Effective time management skills and ability to overcome obstacles to meet deadlines.
- Able to work effectively with cross-functional teams and personnel at varying levels within GHX and customer organizations.
- Proven ability to identify and solve customer problems and increase customer efficiency and value.
- Provide timely and consistent communication to management as to the status of customer service issues and any support or assistance needed to achieve the desired result.
- Ability to assist management in developing overall strategy and objectives and coordinating day to day operations.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Requires exceptional customer service skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or a related discipline, or a combination of education and related experience.
- Minimum of 1 year experience working in a customer support environment.
- Proven effectiveness working in a collaborative environment.
Read Full Job Description