Client Relationship Manager at FIS
About the team:
FIS Relationship Management team supports financial institutions who utilize our financial services platform(s) and its complimentary suite of services. The relationship manager serves to enhance the client's overall service delivery experience streamlining communications, overseeing support, and serving as an enterprise partner to their assigned FIS clients. The Relationship Manager partners with internal FIS resources to meet clients' strategic and operational goals and objectives and helps clients fulfill product needs and service requirements. Relationship Managers serve the client's interest across their entire FIS product consumption profile
What you will be doing:
You will be responsible for supporting a portfolio ofclientsdeveloping strong working relationships with client contacts and collaborating with FIS resources. You will be a primary point of contact for client contacts and will focus on the overall service delivery and the client experience. You will lead conversations surrounding client expectations to internal stakeholders regarding product needs and dependencies as well as lead regular client strategy meetings. Duties include, but not limited to thefollowing;
- Educating clients on various FIS processes and procedures and assisting with awareness, navigation, and self-help tools
- Engage with our clients as an industry expert vs a true SME while guiding our clients to an SME when needed
- Partner with our clients and cross functional teams along with the LOB to be sure we are driving consistent performance every day
- Accountable for the delivery of commitments to our clients - are we delivering what was promised or contractedfor ourproducts/services
- Working with the client to ensure issues are reported through standard channels (i.e., Client Portal, Client Care).
- Working with the client to maintain information used for standard processes (i.e., after- hour on-call contacts, job-flow changes, etc.).
- Serving as escalation point of contact only after all other escalation channels have not provided the expected results.
What you bring:
Strong portfolio management and organizational skills
- Ability to successfully manage through influence. Manage up and across the organization both internally and with the client organization
- Proficient at managing and coordinating the resolution of client service-related issues
- Assertive and proactive
- Strategic thinker who can present roadmap of potential solutions to businessneed
- Robust communication skills (written and verbal)
- Good presenter
- Persuasive negotiation skills (setting expectations internally and externally)
- Executive presence
- Negotiation skills to be utilized as a participant in the renewal discussions
- Ability to diffuse escalated situations
What we offer you:
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.