Client Relationship Manager Senior at FIS
As the world works and lives faster, FIS is leading the way. Our fintech solutions touch nearly every market, company and person on the planet. Our teams are inclusive and diverse. Our colleagues work together and celebrate together. If you want to advance the world of fintech, we'd like to ask you: Are you FIS?
About the role:
Act as primary liaison for the service side of the client relationship including responsibility for relationship management and service delivery for one or more assigned clients strategic to the Enterprise.
About the team:
At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
What you will be doing:
• Responsible for client satisfaction, maintaining client communication, overall management of the relationship and client retention activities.• Answers customer inquiries, primarily over the telephone, e-mail or facsimile.• Develops strong working relationships with assigned clients and FIS resources.• Serves as primary point of contact for external clients and various departments/divisions to resolve outstanding issues, comply with customer requests and respond to client inquiries• Provides support in research and resolution of problems and inquiries.• Interfaces with clients to determine present and future needs and discusses progress toward solutions.• Coordinates with clients, relationship managers and other appropriate areas to ensure clients are properly serviced, paperwork is properly executed and all operational arrangements are in place to service assigned accounts.• May prepare monthly and quarterly departmental reports.• Keeps abreast of new products/services and changes to existing products/services.• Maintains comprehensive knowledge of applicable products, services and company policies and procedures.
What you will need:
•• Communicates ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise, and professional manner• Requires good working knowledge of FIS systems as well as the industries in which FIS competes for business• Ability to understand and apply concepts• Ability to handle projects commensurate with job expectations• Ability to analyze and solve problems using learned techniques and tools• Team skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships both internally as well as externally• Flexibility, versatility, dependability• Organizational and time management skills required• Strong problem solving skills• Broad knowledge of FIS products and related services; in-depth knowledge of products and services for which team(s) provide support• Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction for internal and external clients• Is resourceful and proactive in gathering information and sharing ideas• Ability to work both independently and in a team environment• Some flexibility of hours is required
• A bachelor's in computer science or the equivalent experience.
Added bonus if you have:
Prior banking or finance related experiences a plus; personal banking experience preferred
Knowledge of FIS products and Services
What we offer you:
At FIS, you can grow your career as far as you want to take it. Here's what else we offer:
• Opportunities to make an impact in fintech
• Personal and professional learning
• Inclusive, diverse work environment
• Resources to give back to your community
All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 on or before December 31, 2021. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.