Client Relationship Manager Senior (Technical/Operations) at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
ABOUT THE TEAM
We are a collaborative and energetic group working in a business that is growing rapidly in the financial industry.
WHAT YOU BRING
- You will have 10+ years of prior banking or finance technology experience
- You are an experienced candidate with strong problem-solving expertise in either a software support or other technical role-required. (Core Banking strongly preferred)
- You will have Prior Relationship Management experience
- You will have abroad knowledge of products and related services; in-depth knowledge of products and services for which team(s) provide support
- You will have impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- You will have the ability to analyze and solve problems using learned techniques and tools
- You will have flexibility, versatility, dependability
- You will have strong organizational and time management skills, which is required
- You will have strong problem-solving skills
- Some flexibility of hours is required
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- As a Client Relationship Manager-Senior, you are the face of FIS for our clients. Responsible for relationship management for one or more assigned clients strategic to the Enterprise. Accounts are target clients having a major strategic impact on the long-term success of the Enterprise.
- Identify technical/IT issues & work through resolving them.
- You will be strategically focused and responsible for client satisfaction, maintaining client communication and the overall management of the client relationship.
- You will serve as the primary contact and client liaison during delivery of an outsourced solution, whether it is an IT solution or a business process outsourced solution and regardless of the client's geographic location. Maintains contact with client at an executive level, focusing on the strategic nature of the relationship.
- You will be responsible for client satisfaction, maintaining client communication and overall management of client relationship.
- You will work to maintain and grow the client relationship while ensuring ongoing customer service.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.