Client Relationship Manager I at FIS
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Commerce/Business
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS, you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
ABOUT THE TEAM:
FIS is looking for a Client Relationship Manager I to join our team. As a Client Relationship Manager I, you will work with an exciting and collaborative team. We are passionate about our work and take a client-first approach to everything we do. There are great opportunities for learning within this group
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING?
This position will be responsible for high-level relationship management for one or more assigned clients strategic to the Enterprise. Accounts are target clients having a major strategic impact on the long-term success of the Enterprise.
- Strategically focused and responsible for client satisfaction, maintaining client communication and the overall management of the client relationship.
- Serves as the primary contact and client liaison during delivery of an outsourced solution, whether it is an IT solution or a business process outsourced solution and regardless of the client’s geographic location. Maintains contact with client at an executive level, focusing on the strategic nature of the relationship. Represents the enterprise to the client and the client to the enterprise.
- Responsibility for client satisfaction, maintaining client communication and overall management of client relationship.
- Has profit and loss responsibilities.
- Works to maintain and grow the client relationship while ensuring ongoing customer service.
- Leads sales effort for incremental revenue opportunities and contract renewals.
- Identifies new business opportunities and coordinates with appropriate sales personnel for opportunities of new FIS products or services.
- Coordinates with the delivery organizations to ensure the delivery of continuous and effective services and ensures project completion within budget and in accordance with contract requirements.
- Manages operational aspects of projects and is responsible for oversight of vendors and subcontractors.
- Identifies areas where continuous improvement can be applied, oversees the implementation of the change and measures the level of improvement.
WHAT YOU BRING:
The ideal candidate will have prior 5+ years of Client Relationship experience, strong understanding of current Technology Software, and a knowledge of FIS products/services.
- Communicates ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise, and professional manner
- Requires good working knowledge of FIS systems as well as the industries in which FIS competes for business
- Ability to understand and apply concepts
- Ability to handle projects commensurate with job expectations
- Ability to analyze and solve problems using learned techniques and tools
- Team skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships both internally as well as externally
- Flexibility, versatility, dependability
- Prior banking or finance related experiences a plus; personal banking experience preferred
- Knowledge of FIS products and Services
- Organizational and time management skills required
- Strong problem-solving skills
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
At FIS, we value new ideas and we pride ourselves on providing a wide-range of opportunities for professional growth in a face-paced environment. FIS offers an open-minded collaborative culture with enthusiastic technologists. A true partner. We are dedicated to our team members and our customers equally. We strive to create an environment to help you succeed.
Additional Perks and Benefits such as:
- Company Paid Volunteer Day
- A generous paid time off program in which the benefits increase along with your tenure
- Health coverage offered for you and your family through Health/Vision/Dental/Insurance plans
- 401K with company contribution and Employee Stock Purchase Program with company match
- FIS Gives Back Program – charitable events and activities to help support our local community
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.