Client Operations Associate at Personal Capital
Looking to make a real difference?
You belong right here.
Come build a rewarding career helping others achieve their financial dream at an organization that values your own long-term success. With your unique talents, you have what it takes to be bold and brilliant in everything you do and reach new heights for a company dedicated to diversity and inclusion, community and you.
If you share that belief, this is where you belong.
Join our team of nearly 8,800 associates across 40 different locations worldwide and start your future today.
The Operations Associate works directly with Personal Capital’s investment clients and Financial Advisors in a progressive thinking, technology-focused environment.
Facilitation and oversight of the establishment and transfer of new client accounts using cutting-edge proprietary and third-party technology solutions.Handling of cash management functions including wire and ACH transfers.
Work with the Investment Committee and Financial Advisors to ensure client portfolios are appropriately implemented.Liaise with our broker-dealer custodian on all client operational matters.
Liaise with our portfolio management provider on all client operational matters.Interact with clients regarding account setup and operational matters through conventional communication methods as well as email, chat, and video conference.
Assist in the development and documentation of operational processes.
What we offer you
We offer an array of diverse and inclusive benefits regardless of where you are in your career. We believe that providing our employees with the means to lead healthy balanced lives results in the best possible work performance.
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Retirement savings – 401(k) plan with generous company matching contributions (up to 5), financial advisory services, potential company discretionary contribution, and a broad investment lineup
- Tuition reimbursement up to $5,250/year
- Business-casual environment that includes the option to wear jeans
- Generous paid time off upon hire – including a paid time off program plus nine paid company holidays and three floating holidays each calendar year
- Paid volunteer time — 16 hours per calendar year
- Leave of absence programs – including paid parental leave, paid short- and long-term disability, and Family and Medical Leave (FMLA)
- Business Resource Groups (BRGs) - internal networks that rally around common interest, experiences and identities such as race, ethnicity, gender, ability, military status and sexual orientation. BRGs play a vital role in educating and engaging our people and advancing our business priorities.
Competitive compensation, includes base salary and eligibility to participate in either an annual bonus program or sales incentive plan, as applicable. Base salary range provided below is a reasonable estimate and final base salary may differ based on the selected candidate’s education, training, experience, licensure requirements, travel requirements and geographic location.