Our mission is to simplify childcare operations and create meaningful connections by providing technology, expertise, and unparalleled service.
Procare Solutions is the number 1 name in childcare software – used by more than 30,000 childcare businesses across the country. For over 30 years, childcare professionals have looked to Procare to provide real-time information for making critical decisions, maintaining compliance with local and state regulations, and adhering to business best practices.
We make childcare management run smoothly, so that our customers can spend more time focusing on the kiddos, not back office administrative duties.
A little about the role…
The Client Implementation Specialist provides support and guidance for new customers including onboarding, system configuration and training. This is a key role in the organization as you will serve to ensure a strong start for new customers through better core understanding of Procare products, faster implementation, and will be a key component of creating our ideal long-term customer journey.
What you'll do...
- Ensures timely new customer outreach via phone and email contact
- Schedules and conducts customer training in a timely manner
- Provides customer training and early account development as needed
- Ability to introduce clients to the benefits of features and services they may have overlooked during initial purchase – process orders or refer them to the applicable team
- Assists with initial system configuration and training to ensure core user competencies such as family account set-up, family billing structuring and procedures, child attendance tracking, and employee data set-up as applicable – may include additional configuration items as needed
- Responds to customer questions throughout the implementation process
Our Ideal Candidate will have…
- Energy, passion, and imagination. You will be challenged and will also have an opportunity to make a difference for children, families, and early childhood educators
- In office, punctual, regular, and consistent attendance
- Strong focus on customer success
- Previous experience assisting new customers with implementation of new software
- Experience providing direct customer support
- Excellent communication skills – ability to express thoughts clearly, listen carefully, and respond appropriately with both customers and co-workers (inter-departmentally)
- Interpersonal skills – ability to work well with other in all capacities
- Strong organization and time management
- Customer retention – ability to influence customers to begin or continue to use our our software
- Demonstrated proficiency in typing and grammar
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Multi-tasking capabilities
- Make customer’s needs a primary focus of one’s actions; developing and sustaining productive customer relationships
- Excellent comprehensive benefits packages for full-time employees, including medical, dental, & vision plans- choose the plan best for you
- HSA option with employer contributions of $50/mo
- Medical, Dependent Care, and Transportation FSA Plans
- Company paid Short and Long-Term disability and Life Insurance
- Vacation time, holidays, sick days, volunteer & personal days
- 401K Plan with employer match and immediate vesting
- RTD ECO-Pass for all Denver employees
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $2,000/year
- Casual workplace environment
- Prime downtown location close to restaurants and entertainment
- Promote from within- excellent career paths
This position is based in our downtown Denver office.
We are currently in a flexible hybrid in-office/remote working model based on local COVID-19 health regulations and business needs. Candidates must be willing and able to work from our downtown Denver office a few days a week.