Client Development Associate, University Recruiting (2020 Grads)
Interested applicants graduating in Spring/Summer 2020 should apply to this requisition.
If you have an unmatched work ethic, like to be in a fast-paced environment, and want to leave your fingerprints on the most exciting high growth company in Denver, then you possess much of what we need in a Client Development Associate at Ibotta. Client Development Associates are the glue of our team, with responsibilities that span the entire scope of our Client Partnerships and Client Success team. Are you organized? Do you enjoy being part of a dynamic and collaborative team? Can you roll up your sleeves, and do what needs to be done to assist our world class Client team? Are you looking for an opportunity to learn mobile technology from the ground up? Do you aspire to eventually be in a client facing sales or account management role? If "yes" to all of the above, read on, we want to meet you.
- Responsible for lead generation on behalf of a client facing sales team. Use of databases such as data.com, ad data express, linkedIn, etc. to identify leads and appropriate contacts at target customers.
- Assist with sales collateral (creation, maintenance, edits). Must understand Powerpoint and be adept at navigating sales decks.
- Support Client Partnerships team by prepping for live sales calls, customizing presentations and assisting with post sales call follow-up materials.
- Support Client Success team with recap decks and reports
- Assist with trade shows and events. Research and vet potential opportunities, negotiate premium terms on behalf of Ibotta. Manage the details including set up and logistics, and outreach to attendees on behalf of Ibotta sales team.
- 1-2 years of experience working in a fast paced environment. Internship and other work experience in college counts!
- Strong Excel and Powerpoint skills.
- Possess the desire to progress into a client facing sales role.
- Polished written and verbal communication skills are a must. Candidates must do a mock pitch as part of the hiring process.
- Experience and understanding of Salesforce.com a plus.
- Experience in CPG/Retail and digital/mobile media is a plus.
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is a free app that's transforming the shopping experience by making every purchase rewarding. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer real cash back on groceries, travel, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, dining out, and much more. Ibotta is the ultimate starting point for savings, and having paid out more than $600 million in cash rewards to its Savers, it's no surprise why Ibotta is one of the most downloaded shopping apps in the United States
Learn more about Ibotta here: https://liferewarded.ibotta.com/press-and-media/
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.