Client Development Associate, Payments at Ibotta
If you have an unmatched work ethic, like to be in a fast-paced environment, and want to leave your fingerprints on the most exciting high growth company in Denver, then you possess much of what we need in a Client Development Associate at Ibotta. Client Development Associates are the glue of our team, with responsibilities that span the entire scope of our Client Partnerships and Client Success team. Are you organized? Do you enjoy being part of a dynamic and collaborative team? Can you roll up your sleeves, and do what needs to be done to assist our world class Client team? Are you looking for an opportunity to learn mobile technology from the ground up? Do you aspire to eventually be a client facing salesperson? If "yes" to all of the above, read on, we want to meet you.
- Responsible for lead generation on behalf of a client facing sales team. Use of databases such as data.com, ad data express, linkedIn, etc. to identify leads and appropriate contacts at target customers.
- Assist with sales collateral (creation, maintenance, edits). Must understand Powerpoint and be adept at navigating sales decks.
- Support Client Partnerships team by prepping for live sales calls, customizing presentations and assisting with post sales call follow-up materials.
- Support Client Success team with recap decks and reports
- Assist with trade shows and events. Research and vet potential opportunities, negotiate premium terms on behalf of Ibotta. Manage the details including set up and logistics, and outreach to attendees on behalf of Ibotta sales team.
- Bachelors degree.
- 1-2 years of experience working in a fast paced environment.
- Strong Excel and Powerpoint skills.
- Possess the desire to progress into a client facing sales role.
- Polished written and verbal communication skills are a must. Candidates must do a mock pitch as part of the hiring process.
- Experience and understanding of Salesforce.com a plus.
- Experience in CPG/Retail and digital/mobile media is a plus.
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping and payments app that has delivered more than $675 million in cumulative cash rewards to its users for making purchases in-store, on mobile apps, or via websites. Launched in 2012, Ibotta has more than 35 million downloads and has become one of the most frequently used shopping apps in the United States. The Ibotta platform provides cash back on purchases at more than 1,500 leading brands and hundreds of retailer partners. In 2019, Ibotta launched its payments solution, Pay with Ibotta™, enabling shoppers to pay for their entire purchase through the Ibotta app and instantly earn cash back. Ibotta was named to the 2019 Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies in the U.S., after debuting on the list in 2018. The company recently became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
Learn more about Ibotta here: https://liferewarded.ibotta.com/press-and-media/
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.