Client Dashboard Specialist at FareHarbor
The FareHarbor Onboarding Team is seeking a Client Dashboard Specialist in the Denver, CO office. The Onboarding Team dedicates their energy to new clients, providing individualized attention in their transition over to FareHarbor, the leading reservation software in the tours and activities industry. Methodical in nature and intentional with every action, Client Dashboard Specialists are experts in setting up a new client with a FareHarbor dashboard. If you’re a natural problem-solver, detail-oriented, and self-motivated, we need you to be the first to set our clients up for success with FareHarbor.
- Interpret needs of different companies and customize their FareHarbor dashboard to best fit those needs
- Become an expert FareHarbor user and stay on top of all new product updates
- Communicate across teams to ensure client needs are met
- Provide valuable feedback to the development team
- Help develop, improve, and implement standard operating procedures
- Fluent English, any other languages is a plus.
- Well spoken and well written.
- Results driven and confident in your abilities.
- An excellent problem solver with a strong attention to detail and deadlines
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- A task master comfortable juggling several projects simultaneously
- Naturally tech-savvy and prepared to learn a new software and keep up to date with product updates
Bonus Points if you have:
- Experience with Close.io
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Experience with basic html, css, and markdown.
- 23 vacation days per year (based on 40 hours per week)
- 401k + Employer Matching
- Full Medical Insurance
- Dental and Vision
- Social Hours & Events