Claims Resolution Specialist
A Little About Us
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is a high growth, Denver-based startup that is redefining vacation rental management and we’re looking for a smart, passionate, and entrepreneurial individual to join us.
Our team is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for everyone. We provide homeowners with the easiest and most effective way to generate rental income, while offering travelers the world's best booking experience.
We're conveniently located in Downtown Denver offering easy access to the Cherry Creek Bike Path, RTD Light Rail, as well as all the great restaurants, cafes, and coffee shops the city has to offer! Oh, and we also like to have a lot of fun.
We’re on the hunt for a Claims Resolution Specialist! This individual is a communication champion who can skillfully investigate claims and enjoys on-the-spot problem solving. His or her voice will be representative of the Evolve brand, so this individual will need to be a pillar of professionalism, a reliable source of information about the company, and a representative of our core values. If that sounds like you, read on.
As a Claims Resolution Specialist on our Homeowner Support Team, you will work to with our homeowners and partners to resolve post-booking issues. This includes (but is not limited to): insurance claims for damages, incident reports and credit card payment reversals.
The Claims Resolution Specialist will advocate on behalf of our homeowners and coach them through our resolution process. Because post-booking issues can be stressful for homeowners, you must be able provide world-class service to reach a solution that encourages continued trust in Evolve’s services. Your team manager will provide support, but you’ll have freedom to make real-time decisions on how to best resolve post-booking issues and provide suggestions for how to mitigate issues in the future.
This role is critical to Evolve’s success, and the ideal candidate is someone who feels comfortable communicating with internal teams, as well as with our homeowners and partners. The Claims Resolution Specialist must available during Evolve’s regular business hours, as well as some holidays and weekends.
- Assist homeowners with documentation requirements and deadlines for after-stay charges and damage claims
- Mediate between travelers and homeowners on additional charges
- Negotiate to settle financial disputes outside of the credit card chargeback process
- Meet deadlines for filing credit card chargeback disputes with full documentation
- Maintain a professional working relationship with partner companies
- Monitor all accounts to prevent insurance abuse or overuse
- Evaluate and provide suggestions on how to prevent future guest issues
- A natural flair for organization and attention to detail
- Proven ability to manage your time effectively
- Ability to think strategically and work efficiently without sacrificing thoroughness
- Proven capability for resolving escalated cases
- A forward-thinking mindset geared toward developing ideas to enhance your team’s capabilities
- A sense of compassion and empathy to coach homeowners through sensitive situations
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- A creative and highly-skilled approach to problem-solving
- Ability and willingness to work with third-party companies to meet deadlines
- Eagerness to learn and continue personal development
- Four-year undergraduate degree preferred
- THE BENEFITS - We offer competitive pay, amazing health insurance, dental, vision, 401(k), commuter discounts, and equity in the company.
- A VOICE - Our innovation framework encourages you to pitch your ideas and make real changes at Evolve. Half our current departments were launched by employees!
- CAREER GROWTH - We promote from within, and often. Over 75% of our department managers – and half our leadership team – started at Evolve in entry-level positions.
- THE COMMUNITY - It’s easy to make friends at Evolve, and we work hard to keep community strong with our all-company Town Hall sessions and lots of company-sponsored events.
- TRANSPARENCY - Every month, our co-founders tell us how the company is performing, explain where we’re headed next, and recognize team members for jobs well done.
- HANDS-ON EDUCATION - We learn every day, and expect you to, too. We can’t wait to hear your ideas for how to improve Evolve, and we’ll gladly invest in your education.
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is an equal opportunity employer.