Channel Account Manager - Service Provider at Zoom Video Communications
Zoom is currently seeking a Channel Account Manager - Service Providers. Successful candidates will be considered to oversee our Telecommunications Partner Sales activity within the assigned region.
- Responsible for driving sales for Zoom through the Telecommunications Carrier Partnerships
- Implementing strategies, tactics and initiatives to create explosive sales opportunity pipeline
- Act as the primary conduit between Zoom Direct Sales and our Carrier Partner Sales Teams.
- Coordinate and deliver training and on-boarding programs for our carrier sales teams
- Work with carrier sellers through the sales cycle to help win deals over competition
- Provide accurate forecasting of pipeline and sales
- Develop strategies for engagement with each Zoom Sales segment with our partners
- Create productive cross functional relationships within the carrier organizations and our internal Zoom partners including sales, engineering, product, operations and finance.
- Work with sales managers to develop a strategy for each market
- Previous business experience with telco carriers a must.
- Existing relationships within Telco Carriers Sales, Operations and Product organizations at field management and executive levels required.
- 10 years min Channel Sales Experience
- 5+ years Direct sales experience
- Must be proficient in utilizing SalesForce
- Must be able to demonstrate a sustained track record of success
- Four-year college degree required
- Ability to travel up to 50%
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
Hear from our leadership team
Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
Visit our Blog
Zoom with us!
Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram