We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate - Nor do we look for the right "fit" with us, we look for the Add! We encourage you to apply for a role at Pax8 even if you don’t meet 100% of the bullet points. We believe in cultivating an environment where there are a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive in an inclusive environment.
Pax8 also encourages all applicants authorized to work in the US to apply regardless of location.
The Channel Account Manager (CAM) supports partners in selling Cloud Services to their end customers. They help assess partner and customer needs, provide demo presentations, qualify prospects, close sales, and place orders. The Account Manager speaks with customers and partners to identify needs for Pax8 Cloud Services.
Essential Responsibilities and Percentage of Time Spent (includes, but is not limited to):
- Takes ownership and manages sales cycle, identifying prospects and closing new business with the primary goal of driving revenue and increasing Pax8 market share
- Utilizes the Pax8 sales methodology and manages a 30/60/90-day sales funnel
- Builds relationships with partner sales teams to strategize new sales opportunities
- Identifies and understands the customer's business objectives and serves as a cloud technology expert providing business solutions to resolve the prospect's pain points
- Provides support to other CAMs to qualify, quote, and close Cloud Service deals
- Assists in training other CAMs on Cloud Services
Ideal Skills, Experience, and Competencies:
- Thrives in an energetic, competitive atmosphere
- A team player that is accountable for results
- Ability to consistently achieve revenue targets
- Experience handling cold calling to close
- Ability to acquire and/or demonstrate a solid understanding of business technology products and services for categories such as Productivity, Infrastructure, Continuity, and Security
Required Education & Certifications:
- A./B.S. degree in relevant discipline; or equivalent work experience
*Note: Compensation is benchmarked on local Denver Metro area market rates. Qualified candidates in other locations can expect a salary package that may be adjusted based off applicable cost of wages in their respective location.
At Pax8 we believe that your Total Rewards should include a benefits package that shows how much we value our greatest assets. Pax8 people enjoy the following benefits:
- Non-Commissioned Bonus Plans or Variable Commission
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employer Paid Short & Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible, Open Vacation
- Paid Sick Time Off
- Extended Leave for Life events
- RTD Eco Pass (For local Colorado Employees)
- Career Development Programs
- Stock Option Eligibility
- Employee-led Resource Groups
Pax8 is the leading value-added cloud-based SaaS distributor, simplifying the cloud journey for our partners by integrating technology, business intelligence and proactive service to deliver an unparalleled experience. Serving over 13,000 partners through the indirect sales channel, our mission is to be the world’s favorite place to buy cloud products. We are a fast-growing, dynamic and high-energy startup organization, allowing you to make a meaningful impact on the business. Culture is important to us, and at Pax8, it’s business, and it IS personal. We are passionate, creative and humorously offbeat. We work hard, keep it fun, and expect the best.
Pax8 not only wins numerous awards in our field but we have time and again been voted among the best places to work in Denver. We are committed to our goal of being the #1 employer of choice!
We Elev8 each other. We Advoc8 for our partners. We Innov8 continuously. We Celebr8 life.
Pax8 is an EEOC Employer.