Cash Applicator II at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Under close supervision, manually applies routine customer payments to invoices that are unable to be automatically processed through the lockbox system. Provides the research needed to correctly apply payments through checks, wires, credit card and ACH payments. Researches and clears unapplied and unidentified cash. This position is responsible for supporting several of Arrow’s business groups and will need to follow the standards of application for each group. Responsibilities may include manual batch recordings, bank adjustments, deal locations, write offs, credit card processing and daily cash reconciliation.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Performs application of customer payment remittances into Oracle.
- Provides research on customer payment issues such as duplicate payments and customer debits, etc.
- Enters discrepancy issues into claims/chargebacks to be resolved by customer research group.
- Work closely with Financial Service Representative to ensure accurate and timely recording of all cash receipts.
- Miscellaneous administrative support – copies checks, creation of receipts in Oracle, etc.
What We Are Looking For:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); with related experience in processing credits and debits; or equivalent combination of education, experience, and or training.
- Ability to follow process and take instructions both internally and externally from customers.
- High attention to detail
- Strong data entry skills
- Payment reconciliation
- 10 key by touch.
- Intermediate proficiency in Excel, MS Outlook and internet.
- Understanding of debits and credits.
- Ability to work in multiple systems.
- Strong customer service and time management skills.
What’s In It For You:
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- Bike Racks
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)