Campaign Operations Specialist at CircleCI
As a Campaign Operations Specialist at CircleCI, you'll play a critical role in supporting our growing Marketing and Revenue teams. In this Marketing Operations role, reporting to the Senior Marketing Operations Manager, you'll be an instrumental contributor, working within our marketing technology stack and alongside our marketing teams to implement key initiatives.
As a member of the team, you'll use your passion for operations and love of “getting stuff done” to deliver a world-class marketing operations function to support our sales and marketing teams. This role is vital to CircleCI’s significant growth projections. That means being a hands-on teammate who works hard, is driven by growth, and has fun!About Central Operations at CircleCI
The Central Operations team at CircleCI links all aspects of Marketing, Sales, and Customer operations. Central Ops drives efficiency and keeps all teams accountable to revenue. Beyond this, we develop and implement scalable solutions in alignment with other key functions such as Finance, Product, and the Executive team across the customer lifecycle. Within Central Ops, the CircleCI MOps team ensures that the Marketing and Sales Development teams have the tools they need to know what’s working and to hit their goals.What you'll do:
- Build, and deploy Marketo programs, consisting of list uploads, email deployments, and event and webinar campaigns
- Ensure programs are properly constructed and find opportunities to optimize efficiency and performance
- Provide first-rate service to internal customers by working with pivotal collaborators to carry out programs supporting, but not limited to, demand generation and ABM efforts
- Build and maintain self-serve reporting in Marketo and Salesforce showing campaign performance, and regularly present meaningful data to key players within the organization
- Innovative, motivated, organized, and a high-energy teammate
- Analytical and quantitative way of thinking, with effective verbal communication skills
- Track record of delivering innovative projects in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to build cross-functional relationships for collaboration and partnership on key projects and initiatives
- 1+ years in an operations environment (sales, marketing, customer success); startup experience preferred
- Proficiency with marketing automation and a CRM (Marketo & Salesforce experience preferred)
- Strong analytical skills with ability to produce and analyze reports and dashboards (Excel experience a plus)
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing/business or equivalent preferred
CircleCI is the world’s largest shared continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) platform, and the hub where code moves from idea to delivery. As one of the most-used DevOps tools - processing more than 1 million builds a day - CircleCI has unique access to data on how engineering teams work, and how their code runs. Companies like Spotify, Coinbase, and BuzzFeed use us to improve engineering team productivity, release better products, and get to market faster.
Founded in 2011 and headquartered in downtown San Francisco with a global, remote workforce, CircleCI is venture-backed by Base10, Greenspring Associates, Eleven Prime, IVP, Sapphire Ventures, Top Tier Capital Partners, Baseline Ventures, Threshold Ventures, Scale Venture Partners, Owl Rock Capital, Next Equity Partners, Heavybit and Harrison Metal Capital.
CircleCI is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Colorado Salary Range: $71,000 - $83,500/year, plus applicable bonuses