Campaign Operations Manager at Greenhouse Software
We believe in the power of hiring. Because the potential for people to do something outstanding has everything to do with being in the right role, on the right team, at the right time. That’s where Greenhouse comes in – from recruiting to on-boarding, we make software to help every company be great at hiring.
Greenhouse is looking for a Campaign Operations Manager to join our team!
Reporting to our Director of Digital Marketing, you'll play a key role in implementing marketing programs and campaigns through supporting the execution of efficient, repeatable, and reportable campaigns across our digital platforms. With a keen eye for detail and meticulous organization skills, you'll become the subject matter expert on the templates and processes necessary to help our Customer Marketing team execute at scale.
Led by marketing operations and in partnership with the entire marketing organization, you'll bring your passion for driving processes to the table as a human center of excellence providing leadership, best practices, scalability, support, and training to execute Customer Marketing campaigns.Who will love this job
- An organization aficionado – Naming conventions are a guilty pleasure. Plans and processes are what make you tick. You love spreadsheets and checklists and you don’t care who knows it
- A problem solver – you love understanding how things work so you can find solutions on your own, especially when it comes to technology
- A lover of learning – you learn quickly because you don't wait for others to teach you; rather, you go out and find the answers with the tools and resources you have
- A data devotee – you're mildly obsessed with the stories that can be told with data, and you love to spread the word
- A collaborative communicator – understanding complex topics comes easy to you, but you excel just as much in explaining them easily to others
- Build, execute, and report on marketing campaigns using our MarTech stack
- Establish and maintain naming conventions across our filing systems, assets and platforms
- Own customer campaign and program templates across technology stack
- Plan customer webinars in conjunction with Customer Marketing and execute on all webinar operations and digital promotions
- Provide training, support, and enablement for the marketing team to drive adoption of implemented organization systems
- Experience with Marketo, webinar technologies, and Salesforce or other CRMs
- Experience in a marketing, operations, or project management role
- Experience with email marketing and producing webinars
- Strong attention to detail and a love of organization
- Love of data and telling stories with campaign analytics
- A highly collaborative spirit
- Your own unique talents! If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d be a great fit for this role in your cover letter
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents linked here.
The range provided is for Colorado-based hires only and will be commensurate with candidate experience. Pay ranges for candidates in other locations other than CO may differ based on the cost of labor in that location. Pay range: $90,000 - $110,000
Who we are
At Greenhouse, we celebrate having a diverse group of hardworking employees – and it hasn’t gone unnoticed. In 2019, we were ranked #4 in Fortune’s Best Workplaces in New York and #5 in their Best Company Culture. We’ve also been recognized as a Best Company for Diversity by Comparably, and have been named to Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces list. We pride ourselves on fostering a collaborative culture throughout every step of a Greenhouse employee's journey. From day one of our interview process to executive "Ask Me Anything" sessions, we consistently cultivate an inclusive environment.
For all our employees, we offer a full slate of benefits from competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental and vision coverage, disability coverage, employer paid life insurance, mental health resources, financial wellness benefits, and a fully paid parental leave program. For US-based employees, we offer flexible vacation, commuter benefits and a 401(k) plan, and for Dublin-based employees we offer 25 days' vacation and a pension plan.
Our success in making companies great at hiring depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. To that end, we’re committed to attracting, developing, retaining and promoting a diverse workforce, and infusing DE&I throughout all of our internal practices. By ensuring that every Greenie is able to bring a diversity of talents to our work, we’re increasingly capable of living out our mission and providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Greenhouse, where we’re building a team to face the world’s increasingly complex and diverse hiring needs.
Want to learn more about our interviewing process? Check out our interviewing at Greenhouse page.
**Due to COVID-19, all Greenhouse employees are working remotely until further notice.**