Campaign Operations Associate at Ibotta (Greater Denver Area, CO or Remote)
Ibotta is seeking a Campaign Operations Associate to join our innovative team and contribute to our mission to Make Every Purchase Rewarding.
This position is located in Denver, Colorado or with the option of full-time remote. Candidates must live in the United States.
What you will be doing:
- Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Ownership, Teamwork, Transparency & Advocate for Savers
- Manage setup, QA, and launch of all components in the application
- Communicate and collect cross-departmental feedback to align on best practices and procedures
- Anticipate issues and provides alternative methods of setup or delivery
- Stay up to date on internal system changes and updates/educates impacted departments effectively
- Perform pre-launch QA of hundreds of UPCs per week to ensure total accuracy of setup.
- Identify, analyze, and help fix technical problems alongside Engineering and Product teams
- Work closely with Analytics department to target content to unique segments of consumers
- Prepare standardized quality audit reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing campaign setup and billing information to drive superior client services.
- Identify error trends and work cross-functionally with other departments to implement procedures to mitigate errors, or build tools that will reduce Ibotta’s operational costs
What we are looking for:
- Technical Skills: G Suite, Excel, Attention to detail
- 1-2 years of experience ideally in a process driven role
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Eagerness to learn a variety of technical systems thoroughly and efficiently
- Ability to collaborate cross-departmentally to mitigate and troubleshoot issues
- Ability to match client’s business requirements with internal product capabilities
- Strong desire to learn and navigate internal technical systems effectively
- Ability to adapt to changing environment – responsive when priorities change and able to pivot workflow accordingly
Built in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping app that gives users cash back on groceries and more. Through our partnerships with brands and retailers like Procter & Gamble, Kraft Heinz, Kellogg, Amazon, Walmart, Target and Uber, we’ve delivered over $1B in cumulative cash rewards to our Savers. Guided by our values and our mission to make every purchase rewarding, we come to work energized by the business problems we get to solve, the technology we get to build, and the people we get to innovate (and have fun) with. Ibotta made Inc.’s 2020 list of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the third consecutive year. In 2019, we became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
- This position is located in Denver, CO or with the option of full-time remote and includes competitive pay, flexible time off, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), Lifestyle Spending Account, 401k match, profit sharing and equity.
- Base compensation range: $40,000-$45,000.
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.