Call Center Supervisor at FIS
The world of finance moves fast. At FIS, we're faster. Our talented teams continue to develop new ways to outpace today's ever-changing landscape. We are empowered to learn, grow, and make an impact - both in our careers and with opportunities to support charities in our local communities. We believe in building inclusive teams where everyone's views count. Together, our collective diversity, skills and talents empower us to deliver the best products and solutions for our colleagues, clients and communities. If you're ready to reimagine how the financial world works, we have one question: Are you FIS?
About the team
Our Customer Service Associates provide inbound telephone support for world-class financial customers. In addition to working with a great management team, you will be responsible for overseeing a team of 10 to 15 professionals to ensure superior customer service is being provided. At FIS we believe that our front-line associates are as important as our clients and consumers for whom we provide services and support.
What you will be doing
You will be managing day-to-day operations for one or more teams in the call center. You will work in a supervisory role planning, directing, managing and evaluating team performance to ensure customers are receiving a high level of service. You will work under the general direction of our customer service management team in addition to communicating with clients and vendors to implement streamlining opportunities and process improvements.
- Oversees one or more teams of customer service associates who handle customer service inquiries and problems via phone and/or email
- Monitors operations to ensure adherence to service level standards and company/department policies and procedures
- Ensures professional and courteous customer support services are delivered to promote a productive and positive relationship with customers
- Ensures adequate phone coverage including making decisions regarding scheduling changes
- Responsible for performance appraisals, disciplinary actions, hiring/interviewing, promotions and salary changes
- Evaluates the quality of customer service associates' calls from customers and provides feedback to associates on strengths and areas for improvement
- Tracks and reports contact center performance against objectives and goals, i.e. quality, call volume, customer satisfaction, etc.
- Communicates with clients, vendors, and other departments to ensure quality service delivery and customer satisfaction
- Approves and implements streamlining opportunities and process improvements
- Other related duties assigned as needed
What you bring:
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a call center or customer service-related position in a service industry
- Must be detail-oriented and customer-driven, focusing on providing the highest quality products and services to FIS internal and external customers
- Ability to lead and manage large teams effectively
- Working knowledge of workforce management practices and tools
What we offer you:
We will support your growth and development both personally and professionally. Here's what we can offer:
- Access to educational opportunities that can advance your career
- Projects that tackle the most challenging issues in financial services and technology
- The time and resources you need to give back to your community
- An inclusive work environment built on collaboration, flexibility, and respect
- A competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.