Business Systems Support Analyst
Guild is hiring a Business Systems Support Analyst to join our Internal Tools team to enhance Guild Education’s day-to-day operations across our internal business systems, and to support our employees, staff, and students.
As a Business Systems Support Analyst, you’ll work with our internal teams to troubleshoot issues and streamline use of our internal business systems (including Five9, 360SMS, Zapier, Salesforce.com (T1 support), Salesforce Inbox, Calendly, DocuSign, Conga, RingCentral). You will be on the front line of providing support for these business systems used by our internal teams, increasing efficiency and facilitating our operational teams to maintain uptime and run fast. We’ll look to you to become an expert for our business systems and applications, as well as collaborate on general system improvements.
As a Business Systems Support Analyst you will:
- Work on our Internal Tools team to enhance Guild Education’s day-to-day operations across our internal business systems, and to support our employees, staff, and students
- Respond to support tickets/cases and escalate to appropriate teams/managers as needed
- Serve as a liaison for the internal users and develop relationships with our third party vendors
- Create and manage external vendor support tickets
- Create and maintain documentation to increase self-service of our internal users
- Research and help us implement the latest system updates, product releases, and system outages
- Work in coordination with the engineering and product team to best integrate and utilize our business systems (where applicable)
- Compile and maintain lists of frequently reported issues that require escalation to other groups
- Participate in weekly stand-ups, sprint reviews, retrospectives and analytics meetings and reflections.
- Help identify and choose support tools to serve needs across the business
- Maintaining a database of current contracts and be responsible for keeping systems active and up to date
In addition to working on , you will collaborate with other Guild Teammates including: Emily Nava, Director, Data and Analytics; Maggie Stewart, Salesforce Administrator; and Steve Stark, Salesforce Administrator.
You are a strong fit for this role is you have:
- Passion for higher education and our mission – Guild is pioneering a new path for education as a benefit in a complicated and regulated space – success means quickly and effectively adapting your expertise
- Experience with at least one of the business systems is required (Five9, 360SMS, Zapier, Salesforce.com (T1 support), Salesforce Inbox, Calendly, DocuSign, Conga, RingCentral)
- Experience in a support center troubleshooting and responding to tickets/cases
- Ability and desire to provide excellent customer service
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills
- Ability to work responsibly with minimal supervision
- Exceptional organizational skills, flexibility, multitasking abilities, and a high level of attention-to-detail in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in a startup or similar environment where there is frequent change and a need to demonstrate and act with a sense of urgency
- A drive to work hard and plan for how you can refresh/recharge while working in a startup
- Something else? Wonderful, we’re curious to learn more about you!
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion. Fast Company recently named Guild as one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies and we've raised over $70 million from top tier investors including Felicis, Bessemer, Redpoint, Salesforce and Workday (among other social impact and VC partners!).
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.