Are you an intellectually curious and experienced Business Systems Analyst? If so, this is an outstanding opportunity to make a big difference across a growing organization.
- Develop short term tactical goals for the implementation and support of Salesforce applications within the organization
- Draft project plans for the development, installation and testing of Salesforce solutions
- Plan, analyze, build, test, roll out, and support new features and applications on Force.com
- Manage Salesforce application installation, configuration and customizations
- Manage the software testing process and change management process
- Integrating Salesforce with other third party solutions
- Creating and maintaining documentation on processes, policies, application configuration and help related materials for users as database applications are developed
- Manage users, groups, roles, profiles, workflow rules, databases and security
- Build and manage reports, dashboards, templates, page layouts and workflow
- Troubleshoot issues within the Salesforce system
- Certified Salesforce Administrator or equivalent experience
- 2-5+ years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- 2-5+ years of experience working with Visual Force, APEX programming, Force.com API’s and Web Services
- 2-2+ years in enterprise SaaS software experience
- Strong understanding of out-of-the-box features of Salesforce such as standard objects, approvals, workflows, visual flow, profiles, permission sets, layouts & templates
- Experience with Salesforce extraction ETL tools
- Experience integrating Salesforce software with 3rd party solutions
- Additional Platform Developer certifications are appreciated
Robust. Agile. Collaborative. And you should see our software. Bringing the transformative power of the cloud to the compliance and ethics industry, Convercent's award-winning SaaS solution empowers our customers to be more effective and efficient in managing their compliance efforts. With an inclination towards innovation, Convercent is helping our customers raise the standard--and expectations--for how companies safeguard their financial and reputational health.
Convercent is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.