Recurly is growing! Join us to make subscriptions a competitive advantage for businesses worldwide. Recurly is a leading enterprise subscription billing platform that serves companies of all sizes, including some of the largest Fortune 500 organizations in the world.
Our internal teams -- Finance, Accounting, Sales, and Marketing -- all depend on data to make decisions and operate our business. However, the needs of each of these teams varies and because of that, the data those teams depend on lives in various places and is pulled in different ways, oftentimes with different tools.
We are seeking a Senior Business Systems Analyst to join our Technology team in our San Francisco headquarters! The Senior Business Systems Analyst is responsible for partnering with internal business units to develop our corporate data strategy. This role will work closely with stakeholders across the organization to understand and capture requirements, prioritize corporate data initiatives, and participate in projects to develop workflows and integrations for corporate systems.
- Partner with several business units to develop and execute on a corporate data strategy
- Gather and distill requirements from multiple areas of the business
- Identify gaps between existing and desired states, and design solutions to close them
- Coordinate with stakeholders across the organization to prioritize corporate data initiatives
- Participate in the delivery of projects in support of the corporate data strategy
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 7+ years of experience in a Business Systems Analyst or similar role
- Excellent business writing, verbal communication, and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skill set
- Experience across multiple enterprise systems such as Salesforce and NetSuite
- Familiarity with process and project management practices
- Able to work with end users to understand needs and translate those to products or business processes
- Ability to handle multiple projects with competing priorities
- Familiarity with SQL a plus
Recurly, Inc. provides a versatile subscription management platform to manage the entire subscription lifecycle for market-leading brands worldwide. Subscription businesses such as Sling TV, BarkBox, Asana, FabFitFun, Cinemark and Fubo.tv depend on Recurly to harness the power of the subscription model and drive recurring revenue growth. Since its launch in 2010, Recurly has deployed subscription billing for thousands of companies across 42 countries.
Offices located in San Francisco, California, Boulder, Colorado, and New Orleans, Louisiana
Read Full Job Description