Business System Administrator (ZenDesk) at CircleCI
CircleCI is looking for an exceptional Business System Administrator to join our Central Operations team who will be responsible for applying defined best practices and procedures to design, implement, build, test, document and support the configuration of our Customer Engineering tools and integrated systems in order to support business strategies and objectives.
The ideal candidate is someone who has a passion for learning and performing a variety of high velocity tasks while also managing the expectations and needs of their stakeholders. We are looking for someone who’s self-motivated, curious, and excited to make improvements to the company around them. Ideally, you’ve had experience in an environment supporting and managing multiple go-to-market systems.About Central Operations at CircleCI
The Central Operations team at CircleCI plays a pivotal role for our cross functional teams by providing solutions and support for systems and processes. The team is responsible to drive growth through operational efficiency and keep all teams accountable. We break down silos between departments as well as drive performance across business units by shipping quality work, closing the loops and driving adoption to new processes that allow us to scale.What you'll do:
- Provide ongoing support and system administration to quickly resolve issues within Zendesk (triggers, automations, etc.)
- Develop reporting tools to track efficiency and customer experience within Zendesk (Zendesk Explore)
- Build and develop external tools that streamline workflows for Customer Engineering
- Coordinate with various teams that utilize Zendesk to ensure satisfactory usage (CSM dashboard, team specific views)
- Assist with implementation of new systems as needed to support evolving processes and critically evaluate our use of systems with a view to improve global efficiency.
- Evaluate and maintain the success of the Support Center (https://support.circleci.com)
- 2+ years of experience administering Zendesk Administrator or equivalent enterprise application system administration experience preferred with the ability to gain Zendesk Administrator Certification within 6 months of start date required
- Proficiency in Google Suite
- Adaptable to new concepts and situations
- A strong team player and collaborator
- Very strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Must love to ask questions
- Passionate about problem solving, capable of breaking down big problems into manageable chunks
- Solution oriented
- Quick and well-coordinated, shows the ability to multitask and prioritize based on shifting business needs
- Able to work independently and meet deadlines
CircleCI is the world’s largest shared continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) platform, and the central hub where code moves from idea to delivery. As one of the most-used DevOps tools that processes more than 1 million builds a day, CircleCI has unique access to data on how engineering teams work, and how their code runs. Companies like Spotify, Coinbase, Stitch Fix, and BuzzFeed use us to improve engineering team productivity, release better products, and get to market faster.
Founded in 2011 and headquartered in downtown San Francisco with a global, remote workforce, CircleCI is venture-backed by IVP, Sapphire Ventures, Owl Rock, NextEquity Partners, Scale Venture Partners, Threshold Ventures, Baseline Ventures, Top Tier Capital Partners, Industry Ventures, Heavybit, and Harrison Metal Capital. Learn more at https://circleci.com.
CircleCI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.