Business Process Manager, Retail Partnerships at Ibotta
Ibotta is seeking a Business Process Manager, Retail Partnerships to join our innovative team and contribute to our mission to Make Every Purchase Rewarding.
What you will be doing:
- Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Ownership, Teamwork, Transparency & Advocate for Savers
- Lead client-specific research in partnership with Technical Account Managers.
- Driving client team adoption of sales and process tools, including Salesforce and Conga.
- Partner with sales enablement and analytics to improve reporting for the Retail vertical.
- Optimize affiliate infrastructure and processes.
- Streamline billing and invoice processes.
- Manage ongoing SFBO administration and setup, with some client-facing duties.
- Coordinate and consolidate client team feedback on product/UX enhancements.
- Coordinate new product launches/rollouts with client team, including client comms.
- Manage client testing holistically.
- Other projects as assigned.
What we are looking for:
- 4-5+ years of experience in a process-driven role.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred.
- Ability to capitalize on past marketing/project management experience to work with clients and internal partners to facilitate campaigns and share best practices to maximize results.
- Strong cross-functional collaboration skills..
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Highly organized and self-motivated, with a bias for action.
Built in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping app that gives users cash back on groceries and more. Through our partnerships with brands and retailers like Procter & Gamble, Kraft Heinz, Kellogg, Amazon, Walmart, Target and Uber, we’ve delivered over $800 million in cumulative cash rewards to our Savers. Guided by our values and our mission to make every purchase rewarding, we come to work energized by the business problems we get to solve, the technology we get to build, and the people we get to innovate (and have fun) with. Ibotta made Inc.’s 2020 list of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the third consecutive year. In 2019, we became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, flexible time off, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), Lifestyle Spending Account, 401k match, profit sharing and equity.
- Base compensation range: $65,000-$85,000.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.