Business Process Manager I at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
We are looking for a person to generate, implement, and maintain a robust training program for the Digital Services team. This person will also work on process improvement and work closely with IT for coordinated release trainings.
What you will be doing
•Design, maintain and implement effective & efficient business processes utilizing their subject matter expertise in Arrows End to End business processes, systems and process improvement methodology. With the extended Business Team (Executive Sponsor, Managers & Super Users) ensure we deliver and sustain effective process consistency, excellence and adoption to support Business strategies and goals. Promotes a process driven ethos and continuous improvement mindset
•Participate in project as functional expert
•Work and contribute to projects primarily in core areas of expertise interfacing with other functions.
•Prepare and or contribute to Business Case documents, and Requirement documents where System enhancements or developments are required.
•Identify and facilitate process improvement efforts with business owners
•Work with other process team members to identify and optimize global linkage and alignment on changes and implementation of processes
•Define & monitor end-to-end process metrics to identify performance issues and resolution with business owners
What we are looking for
● Require in-depth knowledge and experience
● Solve complex problems; take a new perspective using existing solutions
● Work independently; receives minimal guidance
● Act as a resource for colleagues with less experience
● Represent the level at which career may stabilize for many years or even until retirement
● Contribute to process improvements
● Typically resolves problems using existing solutions
● Provide informal guidance to junior staff
● Works with minimal guidance
Typically requires 5–7 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 3 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent work experience.
What’s In It For You:
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Not only do we offer a competitive salary and work-life balance, we offer benefits to match your needs:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- And More!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
US-CO-Denver, Colorado (Panorama Arrow Building)