Business Operations Team Manager at Ibotta
Ibotta is seeking a Business Operations Team Manager to join our innovative team and contribute to our mission to Make Every Purchase Rewarding.
This position is located in Denver, Colorado or with the option of full-time remote. Candidates must live in the United States.
What you will be doing:
- Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Ownership, Teamwork, Transparency & Advocate for Savers
- Recruit, lead, mentor, and develop our Business Operations team, who are responsible for managing setup, QA, and launch of all components in the application
- Build training materials and on boarding curriculums
- Create and execute on a vision for the team
- Work with leadership to establish goals and career trajectories and coach for next-level readiness
- Establish process improvements
- Partner cross-functionally with stakeholders, driving efficiencies across the organization
What we are looking for:
- Technical Skills: G Suite, Basic to Intermediate Excel and Powerpoint, Salesforce experience a plus
- 3-5 + years of experience, including 1 year of people management preferred
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Ability to execute projects with minimal oversight
- Must be detail-oriented and organized
- Ability to motivate a team
- Track record of creating scalable process improvements
- Good communication skills, including written and verbal
Built in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping app that gives users cash back on groceries and more. Through our partnerships with brands and retailers like Procter & Gamble, Kraft Heinz, Kellogg, Amazon, Walmart, Target and Uber, we’ve delivered over $1B in cumulative cash rewards to our Savers. Guided by our values and our mission to make every purchase rewarding, we come to work energized by the business problems we get to solve, the technology we get to build, and the people we get to innovate (and have fun) with. Ibotta made Inc.’s 2020 list of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the third consecutive year. In 2019, we became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, flexible time off, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), Lifestyle Spending Account, 401k match, profit sharing and equity.
- Base compensation range: $55,000-$65,000. Total compensation for this role also includes a variable component in addition to base salary
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.