Business Operations Mgr I
The Business Operations Manager is the liaison between Arrow departments and our Supply Chain as a Service customers. The Business Operations Manager determines and implements best practices and manages processes.
What you’ll be doing:
Supporting new Customer and Supplier on-boarding.
- Enhancing and implementing IT solutions for on-boarding.
- Collaborating with other teams/customers to meet team service and strategy plans and goals.
- Be the primary liaison between customers and Arrow for day-to-day operations and resolution of customer issues.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
- A Business Operations professional with the ability to balance the needs of Arrow’s departments with the needs of the customer and be the liaison between the two
- Understanding of distribution, supply chain, and material planning
- Individuals with exemplary customer service skills who are calm, responsive and can service as an escalation point
- 4-6 years experience with Supply Chain Management or SCaaS
- Ability to build strong internal and external relationships and make critical contacts
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
Are you passionate about driving purposeful technology innovation? If so, apply today!!
Arrow Electronics is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled