Business Manager - Microsoft Cloud at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Arrow Enterprise Computing Solutions is looking for a Business / Supplier Manager to manage the partnership between Arrow and Microsoft in North America. Microsoft is the anchor cloud provider for solutions that are sold via Arrow’s reseller ecosystem. This position is a key position within the Arrow Cloud group headquartered in Denver, CO.
What you will be doing
- Develop influential Microsoft relationships with key decision makers resulting in Arrow being able to gain competitive advantage on sales opportunities and be a supplier advocate within Arrow.
- Work as a resource for the sales team to enable navigation to assist in selling Microsoft to customers and to position Arrow appropriately with Microsoft at both the corporate and local levels.
- Identify specific market segments and customers to market specific solutions to the Arrow sales team with the goal being to grow customer base.
- Work with Arrow sales teams to develop strategies to grow sales/market share with Microsoft and conduct stakeholder management with key constituents in other departments to enable implementation of strategies.
- Implement ease of doing business initiatives with Microsoft
- Build and execute Microsoft strategy and business plans
- Drive influential Microsoft resources into customer engagements
- Plan and prepare QBRs and attend regional QBRs where required
- Own the pipeline and forecast for Microsoft solutions
What we are looking for
- Requires in-depth knowledge and experience
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions
- Works independently; receives minimal guidance
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
- Represents the level at which career may stabilize for many years or even until retirement
- Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products/services or processes
- Typically resolves complex problems or problems where precedent may not exist
- Often leads the work of project teams; may formally train junior staff
- Works independently
Experience / Education
Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 6 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent experience
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package (http://benefits.arrow.com)
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)