Business IT Support Technician
VictorOps is a fast-growing, cutting-edge enterprise software startup located in Boulder, CO. This venture-backed team of 80+ people is changing the nature of incident management — offering software that helps teams recover from problems quickly and build a culture of continuous learning. The company is made up of a strong mix of very talented and driven individuals, with a proven senior leadership team.
We are looking for an organized, energetic, and tenacious Business IT Support Technician who is passionate about established and evolving technologies. This is an excellent opportunity to further develop key technical skill-sets and hone communication techniques in a highly adaptable organization. This role will assist in all aspects of our in house hardware lifecycle management, and the support of our exemplary teammates in all areas of Business IT at VictorOps.
Our ideal candidate is an adept problems solver, troubleshooter, and tech-savvy. He/She/They should be a resourceful researcher. Strong relational skills are needed to foster our teamwork and culture. In addition we are seeking someone who has a deep desire to learn and help others. In Business IT we strive to empower and accelerate the efforts of VictorOps while maintaining a superlative level of support and service.
The Business IT Support Technician reports to the Sr Business IT Engineer, and is responsible for the maintaining and continuous improvement of Business IT practices at VictorOps.
- Providing our coworkers the resources they need to succeed
- Business IT practices documentation
- Software support and distribution
- Device support of, laptops, desktops, mobiles, tablets, printers, and more
- Asset management
- Assist in SaaS management
- Assist in IT facilities management
- Assist in User support, including provisioning and de-provisioning accounts and equipment
You will be working with both technical and non-technical users, with a variety of platforms and hardware/software products.
- 1 or more years of IT support experience or education
- Working knowledge of macOS and Windows operating systems and productivity applications
- Basic TCP/IP knowledge
- Must be an adaptive and efficient multitasker
- Top-notch communication and interpersonal skills
- A love for learning, and for helping others learn
Nice To Have
- Proficiency in utilizing a ticketing system
- Experience deploying and maintaining end user hardware
- Experience in SaaS, and/or startups
- Basic knowledge of Linux
- IT certifications
- Exposure to software development
- A competitive salary, generous benefits, and equity
- The chance to join a fun and hard-working team
- A collaborative, open work environment at our office in the heart of downtown Boulder
- Free snacks, a rooftop patio, and beer/kombucha/nitro coffee on tap
At VictorOps, we offer a great package which includes: competitive base salary; medical plan; dental, vision, life and disability insurance; flexible spending accounts; a 401(K) plan; paid holidays and 3 weeks vacation. We believe in work-life balance, and we can prove it.