Business Consultant (Remote) at Vendavo
We collaborate with our customers like few others in our industry. That’s how we help global businesses achieve extraordinary outcomes in driving predictable, profitable outcomes and growth, by combining the best technology, processes, and – most importantly – people.
It doesn’t stop with unlocking opportunities for customers: We’re committed to creating growth, opportunity, diversity, and inclusion for our employees, too.
Our team is growing. You will, too.Job Description
As Vendavo expands into new product and market segments, we are looking for a highly skilled Enterprise Business Consultant who will be responsible for assessing the customers' pricing processes, recommending improvements, developing a business case, and delivering a solution vision and proposal. Business Consultants will also be responsible for facilitating structured discovery processes, analyzing and shape client needs, building compelling value cases (detailed business cases for the NPV/ROI of our projects), demonstrating software/solution capabilities, injecting best practice advice to maximize and ensure client value realization. In addition, Business Consultants will be providing thought leadership and creating content on topics including industry and pricing best practices
- Evaluate customer business requirements by performing opportunity assessments and pricing process, tools, and capability assessments
- Communicate/demonstrate a client-specific value proposition and gain the confidence of client senior operating executives
- Develop selling proposition, sales presentation content, and develop/articulate requirements for client-specific custom demonstrations
- Develop business case (ROI) analysis for proposed software and services project
- Analyze post go-live benefits and fulfillment of value proposition
- Develop and maintain content around pricing best practices including industry-specific pricing best practices, in the form of public presentations, webinars, blog articles, internal documents and demo/presentation scripts.
- 5+ years prior experience in a position responsible for aspects of Pricing, or comparable experience in Management Consulting.
- Exposure and comfort with areas such as statistics, operations research, data analysis, and optimization is a strong plus.
- MBA, Industrial Engineering or Operations Research degree highly desirable
- This position will frequently lead key meetings with clients' executives, so a strong executive presence is key.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, in particular the ability to present complex concepts in an organized, accessible and articulate manner to both commercial and technical audiences
- Analytical in approach with the ability to map customer requirements into solution vision and application demonstration scenario
- The discipline to work alone as well as the ability to work collaboratively as part of a high-performance team
- Prior experience in technical sales or sales engineer role a plus
- You are customer-focused
- You will take accountability for the results we need to achieve individually and collectively
- You make courageous decisions and act with integrity.
- You execute with a sense of urgency through thoughtful planning and disciplined execution.
- You operate with transparency with direct, respectful and open dialogue amongst your peers.
- Competitive base salary + bonus
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical and dental
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.