Quantum Metric helps organizations build better digital products faster. Our platform for Continuous Product Design gives business and technical teams a single version of truth that’s fast, quantified, and grounded on what customers actually experience. The result: Teams agree on priorities, build products customers love, and innovate with speed and confidence.
We are obsessed with helping businesses deliver better digital products and experiences. We encourage creative problem solving, rapid innovation and bold goal-setting. Our relatively flat organization structure keeps everyone informed and enables people to get involved in solving the problems they care about most. We are a close-knit team moving fast to deliver value to our customers and continue pushing the envelope as we develop new products.
About the Role
The Business Applications Manager will manage and monitor everyday operations of the company’ third party purchased business systems. This individual will collaborate with internal stakeholders to support proper implementation, maintenance and administration. You will ensure all critical aspects of implementation are met and resolved appropriately as well as help improve and maintain our business applications to meet company evolving processes to increase efficiency and user satisfaction.
- Support procurement functions as related to purchasing and renewing third party systems
- Maintain an audit of business applications used
- Control Costs and stem proliferation of duplicative systems
- Ensure all systems integrations are operational
- Create guidance for system requests
- Design, implement and enhance system processes and procedures to support company processes
- Document System functionalities and best practices
- Increase and balance the work efficacy and functionality of business applications
- Administer system access
- Ensure SOC II compliance records are maintained
- Monitor user functionalities and improve user experience
- Facilitate system change management communication
- Knowledge of system design, development, implementation and user support practices
- Demonstrated skills in configuring automated business systems
- Ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience
- Proficiency in problem solving/ analytical ability
- Expert Project management skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Change management experience
- Strong attention to details
- 2-4 years of implementation experience
- Experience with Salesloft, DealHub, HighSpot, and Jira, Zoom is a plus
- Strong communications skills across all mediums and audience types
- Proven track record in working with tight deadlines; must be able to multitask and be proactive
Perks, Benefits, & Compensation
- This will be the best group that you ever work with! We support one another through challenges and win as a team. Your hard work will be well rewarded. Most importantly, you'll be strapped to a technology rocket ship bound for greatness! Your success at Quantum Metric will be a milestone in your career.
- Group benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance (99% Medical base plan paid by the Company)
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Telehealth options
- Voluntary Life & AD&D, STD, LTD
- Healthy Rewards – Discount Programs
- 401k and Options / Equity
- Time off (Paid Vacation, Sick, Holidays)
- 12 company holidays
- 3 weeks (120 hours) accrued vacation
- Sick leave (according to state mandated allocation)
- Parental/Adoption Leave
- Promotional Opportunities
- Rewards and Recognitions programs
- One-time stipend for work at home employees
- Flexible work environments
- Employee Discount Program (Perks at Work)
- Employee Referral Program
- Lead Referral Program
- Latest MacBook Pro and awesome swag delivered to your door
- Supportive and collaborative culture
- Compensation: $80,000-90,000
About Quantum Metric
Our mission is to help brands deliver standout digital experiences for their customers. Enterprises are using Quantum Metric to build customer-centric digital products that drive revenue and foster brand loyalty. In 2020, Quantum Metric was ranked 124 in the Inc 5000, a list of America's fastest-growing private companies.
Since our founding in 2015, we’ve been serving Fortune 500 customers across e-commerce, travel and hospitality, financial services and insurance, and telecommunications. The typical Quantum Metric customer achieves a full investment payback within three months of beginning to use our real-time digital intelligence platform and, on average, a 376% ROI over three years.
In January of 2021, Quantum Metric secured its place as the first tech unicorn of the year with an above $1 billion valuation and a $200 million Series B funding round, and we are using those funds to thoughtfully scale our team for the long-term. If your background matches the above role and you’re interested in joining a team of people with exceptional potential from diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences, we want to hear from you.
The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Quantum Metric reserves the right to change, edit, and add duties and responsibilities of all job descriptions at any time, at its sole discretion, and to notify the respective employee accordingly.
Quantum Metric is an E-Verify employer: